People I hate, even though I've never met most of them.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    they actualy arent very expensive at all. ive had them on my truck for 2 years. Not the blue ones though, i hate those. mine are very white. however, they are not high draw at all, in fact they have less draw than a halogen bulb. Also they are not very failure-prone. in the 2 years i have had them, only one of them went out and it was because of moisture in my headlight. same thing would have happened with a regular bulb. it will be several years before they are replaced with LEDs.

My experience with them in Euro cars is that they're complete garbage. Maybe it's only the system that BMW, Volkswagen and Mercedes-Benz use (they all use the same system). Damn ballasts go out all the time on them... And the ballasts cost an arm and a leg.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    people that get extremely mad while youre looking through movies on the redbox/ buying tickets at a theater.
    its happened to me like 3 times in the past week. go to a red box to find a new movie as soon as i get there another person pulls up. i look through all the new movies and see if anything catches my eye. mean while they are making a bunch of rude noises and gestures. there is 5 reboxes on every corner if im taking too long youre free to hit up the next one.

also the people that wait at the begining of the parking lot lane waiting to see if someone is gonna pull out, while there is a free space 5 cars down. really people come on. the time spent waiting would take longer then walking 5 spaces. i just dont get it.

Top Bottom