• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I'm tired of the feet thing, too. Y'all need to mix it up and include other body parts....especially if you have wives and girlfriends.....
    So a picture of a Taurus cradled in some ample cleavage would be more likely to sell than than the one laying out on the bathroom sink ? Wow, who would have thought that.
    Gun Zone Deals

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    So a picture of a Taurus cradled in some ample cleavage would be more likely to sell than than the one laying out on the bathroom sink ? Wow, who would have thought that.

You unlocked the secret. Next time I have a gun to sell, I'm gonna try to get the wife to let me lay it on her rack for the pix. Either the gun will sell fast, or I'll start entertaining offers for the wife :laughing:

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    You unlocked the secret. Next time I have a gun to sell, I'm gonna try to get the wife to let me lay it on her rack for the pix. Either the gun will sell fast, or I'll start entertaining offers for the wife :laughing:

I can see some interesting WTS posts in the future possibly. Might make a BOS requirement easier to swallow.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You'll definitely get views. Isn't that what advertising is about?

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I did not read all 5 pages but why not make it a rule the topic needs to contain

Model, location, and price and if a BOS is required.

That way when someone posts an item I don't have to skim though the 10 photo's and a price stuck in the middle because they know its over priced I can just skip opening the add.

dl4512

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2021
    Wichita Falls
    1. Use paragraphs and punctuation, FFS!

2. Put the price (with the '$' sign) in the first paragraph! I'd like to know how much you want without scrolling three screens down and scanning for some numerical value.

3. Stop with all the requirements (BOS, LTC, affirmations, et al.). You are NOT an agent of the state. Or ARE you?!

4. You CAN legally ship a long gun or handgun to another Texas resident without the services of an FFL. Educate yourself on the applicable laws.

4a. If you're selling something I want and won't ship, move to within 100 miles of San Antonio! :D

5. Crop your photos; no one wants to see your feet/shoes/slippers.
    Right!?!?! It's SO much easier to go over a well-made ad than having to fight through figuring it all out... Sheesh!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    If you are bumping your add several times a week for months your shit ain't gonna sell and you're pissing off everyone else who has to wade thru your posts to find new stuff.

Just saying
    [Houston] Thin Light Gaming Laptop for School Work 15.6" 300Hz Intel i9 nVidia RTX 32GB RAM 1TB SSD | Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock | Red Wing Chukka Boots

Like this one, of 3?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    [Houston] Thin Light Gaming Laptop for School Work 15.6" 300Hz Intel i9 nVidia RTX 32GB RAM 1TB SSD | Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock | Red Wing Chukka Boots

Like this one, of 3?
    Yes. Almost daily for 6 months.

It's not gonna sell. Sorry.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Seriously though. 4 or 5 posts bumped daily for months. You prices are off, terms unacceptable or it just ain't gonna sell.

It also pushes new stuff off the front page so it doesnt even have a chance of being seen.

I'm just a crotchety bastard I guess.

Top Bottom