• MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    It's on for 12- NOON !

Big tables are being reserved, come alone or bring the missus. :)

We're eating at Florida's Kitchen ~

tgt255.jpg

So far there's me & my guy, Vaquero+1, Ben, Coon+1, Deemus, cbp210, Wudidiz, LeadBelly, Geezer+1, Txhighlander, Coiled... I know I'm leaving some out... @Sasquatch ? you coming? I think @Sam7sf might be there too if he's not working...and I think @1911'S 4 Me is gonna decide that morning. :D

Mods - I should have started the other threads here in the Event section, oops. Kindly merge as you wish, or leave them where they are. Either way fine, all good. :)
    Thanks!! (And see you next Saturday!)

ARJ Defense ad

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m not working but probably will not make it. I was going to invite the gf to meet more of y’all but then I remembered she’s still unpacking in her new home and she’s got some stuff around her place I wanted to fix for her.

Sorry. I was looking forward to meeting new faces. If the drive was shorter I could manage everything.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I’m not working but probably will not make it. I was going to invite the gf to meet more of y’all but then I remembered she’s still unpacking in her new home and she’s got some stuff around her place I wanted to fix for her.

Sorry. I was looking forward to meeting new faces. If the drive was shorter I could manage everything.
    That's okay, another time! :)

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I don't think I'll be able to make it. I've been dead sick the last 5 days, have a bunch of stuff that needs caught up around the house. Not sure if I'll even be healthy enough to return to work tomorrow - could be a weaker strain of COVID - early symptoms were very similar (rapid onset chills that were damn near impossible to get rid of, body / joint aches) - last night was the first night I only woke up once to either pee or caught up a lung. Been pumping myself full of vitamins and decongestants and fluids.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I don't think I'll be able to make it. I've been dead sick the last 5 days, have a bunch of stuff that needs caught up around the house. Not sure if I'll even be healthy enough to return to work tomorrow - could be a weaker strain of COVID - early symptoms were very similar (rapid onset chills that were damn near impossible to get rid of, body / joint aches) - last night was the first night I only woke up once to either pee or caught up a lung. Been pumping myself full of vitamins and decongestants and fluids.
    Sorry you haven't been feeling well, we'll miss you at lunch and you take care of you!!

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    In that morning I have to take my daughter to her sporting clay practice and timing might be tight but for sure will be there but might be a little late.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    In that morning I have to take my daughter to her sporting clay practice and timing might be tight but for sure will be there but might be a little late.
    That's okay and we're looking forward to meeting you. Likely some of us may still be there for an hour or two, and if everybody is gone? Enjoy your hamburger!

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I just confirmed with Florida's - they're ready for 20 of us at noon tomorrow.

Last tally is 16 of y'all coming, so there's plenty of room for you few who are making last minute decisions...and if more than 20 show up we can cover that too. :)

Recall - this is an informal non-sanctioned get together, you'll each be paying for your own lunch (except @Coiled said he's payin for whoever travelled the farthest, lol)

Florida's has another party of 20 coming at 1:30 so ours wont be a lingering thing...but that leaves plenty of time for Ben to drag someone to a gun store afterwards and wield his mighty powers. :machine:

See ya soon :)

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Top Bottom