• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Perchowski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Houston
    Was in the process of getting my LTC when the constitutional carry law passed, so didn't end up getting it. Of you already have one though I would renew it.
    Target Sports

DustyDuds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Fort Worth
    For me the most valuable reason to maintain a LTC is the “carry on premises” protection under the
    Law. If u should accidentally carry into a business or operation that prohibits concealed carry and u are discovered to have a gun; the business or operation can only ask u to leave or remove the gun from the premises. They can not pursue charges against u.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Was in the process of getting my LTC when the constitutional carry law passed, so didn't end up getting it. Of you already have one though I would renew it.
    Just one advantage, It allows you to carry within a 1000 yards of a school. You can be arrested if you drive by a school and you don't have an LTC an your fire arm isn't locked up and inaccessible within your vehicle.

ywwuyi

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2024
    Austin
    It says nothing other than allow sufficient time for processing I hope that means it's been mailed out - I guess the fact that I'm not a US citizen might make things slower...
    OK, this is hilarious:
    I got a mail from the DPS, I thought it is my LTC but instead it is a letter showing that my LTC (which has yet to arrive) is expiring this June?!

My hunting licence expires this July, and my EAD card (immigration status) expires this May and was just extended. I simply don't know how did this weird June date came up.

Top Bottom