Texas SOT

South Carolina to secede over gun confiscation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Standard propaganda comrade.
    I tried and failed to suppress an expression of disgust last night during the evening news. My sis thought I was in pain; I suppose that's how it sounded. She insisted on knowing why I had exclaimed.

I told her, paraphrasing, but I think this is close:

When Nixon went to China, there were detractors, of course. He was opening a dialog with a closed society that we knew had abused and murdered its own people in large numbers. Yet, he was ultimately lauded as a visionary, a statesman willing to reach across differences in place, culture, and history to build bridges. Today, the best thing anyone can say about him was "Only Nixon could have gone to China".

The news just said that the U.S. is in direct talks with North Korea. Is Donald Trump lauded as a bridge-builder, someone willing to take diplomatic risks in order to bring a backwards nation into the light and maybe, just maybe, make the lives of its citizens a little better?

No.

All the reporter said was that Trump was giving legitimacy to a brutal dictator.

That was reported as fact, end of story, with no recognition of any possibility of a positive outcome.

Even people who hated Nixon were willing to wait and see what happened.

Times have changed.
    Gun Zone Deals

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    067.jpg

Top Bottom