Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    101535.jpg

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    This guy made an ass out of himself big time. Even if he were to be right about some things, which I don't know for what most of he was mumbling, he says it like he's just thinking stuff up.

On the other hand, I can't stand to see people escalate aggression only at the point where their comrades show up. I understand it's best to wait for backup, before you break the window to pull the guy out, but the whole screaming crap as soon as he sees the SUV pull up was just silly.

Otherwise, you can see the patience in his face. Even in his frustration you can tell he really wants to try and get the guy to comply.

Some of these guys actually get away with it though, so there must be something to this "movement". I think the majority of the opposing aspects are mainly brought forth by people who take one side or the other to the extreme. The calm videos, though there are few, can be very interesting.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    The only mistake this guy made was running his mouth, his only response should have been, I am not driving I am traveling.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    Cognitive dissonance From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2]

The laws and statutes in our country constantly interfere with the with the ideas and founding documents that made our country great. I was raised to think we were a free people, free to do as we pleased within the bounds the laws of the land, then I got older and realized our founding documents were a load of crap. Then I educated myself and realized the founding documents still stand as proud as they have ever been as long as you learn the laws and statutes that govern the people that choose not to read and understand the terms of agreement that come with certain choices you make to fit in.
    [/SUP]

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    For those of you that miss my point, the guy in the video has a right to travel unmolested regardless of method or rate of travel.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    Driver

Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.DRIVER. One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals.
    2. Frequent accidents occur in consequence of the neglect or want of skill of drivers of public stage coaches, for which theemployers are responsible.
    3. The law requires that a driver should possess reasonable skill and be of good habits for the journey; if, therefore, he is notacquainted with the road he undertakes to drive; 3 Bingh. Rep. 314, 321; drives with reins so loose that he cannot govern hishorses; 2 Esp. R. 533; does not give notice of any serious danger on the road; 1 Camp. R. 67; takes the wrong side of the road; 4Esp. R. 273; incautiously comes in collision with another carriage; 1 Stark. R. 423; 1 Campb. R. 167; or does not exercise asound and reasonable discretion in travelling on the road, to avoid dangers and difficulties, and any accident happens by whichany passenger is injured, both the driver and his employers will be responsible. 2 Stark. R. 37; 3 Engl. C. L. Rep. 233; 2 Esp. R.533; 11. Mass. 57; 6 T. R. 659; 1 East, R. 106; 4 B. & A. 590; 6 Eng. C. L. R. 528; 2 Mc Lean, R. 157. Vide Common carriersNegligence; Quasi Offence.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    Just because one holds and occasionally uses a drivers license dose not always mean he or she is always driving when they travel.

See cognitive dissidence post above if your brain hurts.

Top Bottom