• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    how do you figure? Also, why are you so mad? It's not healthy.
    I am not mad at all, I want the freedoms my ancestors fought hard for. I had the proverbial wool pulled over my eyes and now I can see again. I want to spread the good news and share it with the rest of you.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I am not mad at all, I want the freedoms my ancestors fought hard for. I had the proverbial wool pulled over my eyes and now I can see again. I want to spread the good news and share it with the rest of you.

so back in the day, we were allowed to speed (above the speed limit/break the law) and then be an ass towards law enforcement

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    The legal system is all caught up about definitions, I have started to read those definitions. Precision in language folks, thats where its at.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    The legal system is all caught up about definitions, I have started to read those definitions. Precision in language folks, thats where its at.
    wont argue that one bit.............that being said, if one chooses to act like an asshole towards law enforcement, especially after they have broken the law much less any time...............that person shouldn't be surprised when they get treated like an asshole.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    I expect this to be disappeared, but I hope a few of you will take an interest in the language of the law and explore it further.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    wont argue that one bit.............that being said, if one chooses to act like an asshole towards law enforcement, especially after they have broken the law much less any time...............that person shouldn't be surprised when they get treated like an asshole.
    I agree with you %100. If you want you rights the cop won't give them to you, arguing with him is useless. The jury of your peers will be the judge.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I expect this to be disappeared, but I hope a few of you will take an interest in the language of the law and explore it further.

and the butt hurt begins. I have acknowledged that what you are saying makes sense and that the law is interpreted by definitions, but don't you think that the driver/traveler's attitude and tone had a bit to do with it?

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    I see what you are doing, I hear what you are saying.....again, how did all that work out for the driver/traveler in this situation?
    The TRAVELER? DRIVER? had a real bad day/week/month/year, he tried to educate a man that was doing his job. The traveler/driver guy should have observed his 5th amendment rights.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    and the butt hurt begins. I have acknowledged that what you are saying makes sense and that the law is interpreted by definitions, but don't you think that the driver/traveler's attitude and tone had a bit to do with it?
    I have said at least three times he did it wrong, he got better than he deserved.

Top Bottom