• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    and the butt hurt begins. I have acknowledged that what you are saying makes sense and that the law is interpreted by definitions, but don't you think that the driver/traveler's attitude and tone had a bit to do with it?

I am not hurt at all, I just enjoy letting the truth out when the opportunity is available.
    Target Sports

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    The TRAVELER? DRIVER? had a real bad day/week/month/year, he tried to educate a man that was doing his job. The traveler/driver guy should have observed his 5th amendment rights.
    everyone has a bad day, it's called life, we all experience it. When it comes down to it, we all are accountable for our actions (weather we want to be or not) He chose poorly.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    Its just you and me right now Bigpapi, The gentleman in the video had the right direction but the wrong time and place to voice his objections to the laws in question.

I learned his lesson myself and want others to learn from them too.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    That dude made an ass of himself. The cop escalated things pretty quickly, himself. I think they were both in the wrong.
    I dont fault the cop much. They only know what their taught. The video guy tried to educate the wrong person at the wrong time.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    All you regulars know I don't post much, but when I do its because the subject at hand needs addressing in a manner that y'all don't touch.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So much grammar fail in this thread.

Weather?

Their?

That's just a couple recent ones without going back to write them down. Spreadsheet updates will take forever.

C'mon people, this is super cereal.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Guess I'm gonna travel my truck to work tomorrow. Wouldn't want to drive it because that would be driving and that's something that a driver would do.

:rolleyes:

#sillythread

#entertainingyoutubevideos

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    The entire idea behind the sovreign thing is ridiculous. If one yearns for anarchy, there are places in the world to find it.

(Please be sure to update your spreadsheets)

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    All you regulars know I don't post much, but when I do its because the subject at hand needs addressing in a manner that y'all don't touch.
    And sometimes things aint rocket surgery Bigun. The whole incident never happens if he doesn't act like an ass, makes himself accountable for his actions.......take the warning/speeding ticket then go on with his right to travel unmolested regardless of method or rate of travel. Until the next time he gets pulled over.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    So much grammar fail in this thread.

Weather?

Their?

That's just a couple recent ones without going back to write them down. Spreadsheet updates will take forever.

C'mon people, this is super cereal.

The spread sheet thing is MINE.

I have terrible spelling and grammar please quote my offenses so I may learn and correct my aberrant behavior.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    And sometimes things aint rocket surgery Bigun. The whole incident never happens if he doesn't act like an ass, makes himself accountable for his actions.......take the warning/speeding ticket then go on with his right to travel unmolested regardless of method or rate of travel. Until the next time he gets pulled over.

The main point from me is, you are not subject too or liable for any infraction on a public road unless you cause harm to or restrict the freedoms of others on the roadway. The police don't know or understand this, most judges don't either, but when you read them the law and the definitions in court they have a hard time maintaining their case.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    Guess I'm gonna travel my truck to work tomorrow. Wouldn't want to drive it because that would be driving and that's something that a driver would do.

:rolleyes:

#sillythread

#entertainingyoutubevideos

No reason to get all caught up in definitions or anything. Just pay you tax when the tax man pulls you over.

See my post about cognitive dissonance, think about it and read it again. I had to read it everyday for a while for it to sink in.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    The main point from me is, you are not subject too or liable for any infraction on a public road unless you cause harm to or restrict the freedoms of others on the roadway. The police don't know or understand this, most judges don't either, but when you read them the law and the definitions in court they have a hard time maintaining their case.
    So it's ok to speed (break the law), drive recklessly (break the law), drive the wrong way.....???? So the laws that we follow on a daily basis hold no water? Sorry Bigun, that just don't make no sense. You say that you just won a case, are you an attorney or in the legal field?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I did just win the first case of what I can only assume will be manny.
    In court?
    No reason to get all caught up in definitions or anything. Just pay you tax when the tax man pulls you over.

See my post about cognitive dissonance, think about it and read it again. I had to read it everyday for a while for it to sink in.
    So you made yourself believe? Anybody can believe something if they want to bad enough.

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    So it's ok to speed (break the law), drive recklessly (break the law), drive the wrong way.....???? So the laws that we follow on a daily basis hold no water? Sorry Bigun, that just don't make no sense. You say that you just won a case, are you an attorney or in the legal field?

It is not ok to drive in a manner that does or could cause harm to other residents of the state Texas. Thats why the state of Texas has a "prima facie" speed limit, they can convict on below at or above depending on conditions.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom