936full-stacey-dash.jpg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    She was in some 1995 comedy movie, "Clueless". Never seen it, but she's pretty damn hot at times, even though i'm not normally into 40 year old black chicks.

She's only 40? Eeehhhhhh. A young one... Hehe

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    That's not limited to African-Americans. Any Hollywood celeb that is outspokenly Christian or conservative is mocked by that industry.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I was born in TX and white, formerly known as caucasian. Not European, or Scotch, or anything else dash American. Just plain old white.

From the above link Stacey was born in NYC, NY. I'm personally not sure of her racial mix nor do I care. She is NOT African (all countries included) dash American. She could be black formery known as negro but she's not African-American. To be African American you must have been born on the African continent and now be a legal U.S. citizen.

Please help squash the propaganda.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I was born in TX and white, formerly known as caucasian. Not European, or Scotch, or anything else dash American. Just plain old white.

From the above link Stacey was born in NYC, NY. I'm personally not sure of her racial mix nor do I care. She is NOT African (all countries included) dash American. She could be black formery known as negro but she's not African-American. To be African American you must have been born on the African continent and now be a legal U.S. citizen.

I was born a native texican.

No but seriously, to me there isn't much difference between a klucker burning a cross in a black-lovers front yard and what they're Doing to her. The degree of violence is less but the technique of intimidation is the same...

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

I was born in Texas, what does that make me lol. I think I'm still considered brown, despite the fact that I've never been to the fucked up side of the world.

Top Bottom