• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    "Caucasions" were forced to stop using the term by the PC (not my term) crowd along the same time blacks were elevated to the fabricated 'African-American'.
    Doesn't that make people feel all warm n fuzzy n shit?

Definition of caucasion has nothing to do with any country, just the Caucas Mountain region.

The more I learn about the history of stuff, the less comfortable I am with the term "caucasian." Too close to the source of the term "aryan". Same region, same people, possibly same crackpot racial theory...

LeStrange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Austin
    I heard about that. I personally think it's stupid. She's her OWN person and has her OWN mind. If she wants to support and vote for Romney then that's HER choice. Just because she isn't voting for Obammy doesn't mean these same people bashing her aren't going to vote for him. So why should it matter??? As long as those people bashing her are going to vote for Obammy then that's all that should matter to them is their vote lol. I personally don't care because Stacy is not a friend or family member of mine and she is somebody I will never meet. So her views and opinions don't matter to me. I liked her in Clueless and she's pretty attractive but that's about as far as it goes with her for me.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The more I learn about the history of stuff, the less comfortable I am with the term "caucasian." Too close to the source of the term "aryan". Same region, same people, possibly same crackpot racial theory...
    I dub thee non-African-American ... LOL

Look, I didn't create the word caucasian nor define it. We can change a given groups label for eternity yet their background is unchanged. Like Stacey, the vast majority of black US citizens were born in the USA so they are not African dash anything. It's a propaganda driven, divisive term. JMO

LeStrange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Austin
    I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!! Especially funny since we've met.
    By far the best nickname I've ever heard for him

Lol well thank you! I stole that term from someone on Yahoo news. And relayed it to my roomy and we always use that term in our household when talking about Obama. And other colorful terms. Anyway nice to know I made you laugh . Good seeing you around. Haven't seen you for a while now but then again I hadn't really been active and logging in.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I dub thee non-African-American ... LOL

Look, I didn't create the word caucasian nor define it. We can change a given groups label for eternity yet their background is unchanged. Like Stacey, the vast majority of black US citizens were born in the USA so they are not African dash anything. It's a propaganda driven, divisive term. JMO

Well, there's more than that. Some of my family has been in the US so long, that I'm about as mixed as can be. So hyphenating in any way is going to either take a long time or be really inaccurate.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Well, there's more than that. Some of my family has been in the US so long,that I'm about as mixed as can be. So hyphenating in any way is going to either take a long time or be really inaccurate.
    My point exactly! No more African, Asian, Europian, Indian, Indian or dash what the F*** ever!!! Born or naturalized, you are an American! Stop with all the divisiveness Obammy!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I'm Scotch-Irish, Cherokee, and the term Caucasian is a little lengthy, My handle here is "cuate" a Mexican word for twin, but also used for double barreled shotgun. A Mexican pal hung that on me years ago because I liked and had firearms, but not a single double barreled shotgun, or "twait barrel carbine" as the Cajun, Justin Wilson called them.

But you can call me a Damned Old Gringo and I will smile and answer to it !

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    CONGRATS to everyone's new found cultural/ethnic designations.....

Now......Can we get back to pics of her....lmao

YES SIR, mister Monkey!

Stacey-Dash14.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    CONGRATS to everyone's new found cultural/ethnic designations.....

Now......Can we get back to pics of her....lmao
    Ohmagahd Chunky, you made the post that means you haz interwebz, get your own damn pics! Or have Mrs. Monkey do it for you :p

<BTW: that was funny as hell!>

Top Bottom