• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I was born in Texas, what does that make me lol. I think I'm still considered brown, despite the fact that I've never been to the fucked up side of the world.

That makes you an American and better yet a Texan, no need to over analyze anything, skin color has no bearing on the content of your character.
    Venture Surplus ad

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Lol ever notice that if a celebrity African American is a republican lover they do a modern day figurative cross burning in their yard.

She isn't African.

I know the media likes to assume that all black people were born in Africa, but to me that is asinine and racist.

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    Those taking issue with the "African-American" appellation should cease using the term Caucasian unless you are Russian, Georgian, Armenian or from one of the Russian federation countries in the Caucus mountains.

Just sayin'.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Those taking issue with the "African-American" appellation should cease using the term Caucasian unless you are Russian, Georgian, Armenian or from one of the Russian federation countries in the Caucus mountains.

Just sayin'.

Well everytime a form asks me for my race I have to check "other", because they don't have Texan or American, and my 3rd choice, Pakistani, doesn't count as middle eastern and isn't on the form

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Just sayin'.

It's actually got more to do with Iranians, but who's keeping score?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    LOL I get mistaken alot for being mexican mostly by cops. Im half asian :P

ohmigod ohmigod OHMIGOD!!! WE HAVE ANOTHER HALF ASIAN HERE!!!

Dude, you and RustyShklFrd should get together as a gay couple, then you two would be one Asian

And I get mistaken a lot for being Mexican or any type of Hispanic, or any sort of Asian, especially Filipino.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You're pretty sexy for a gnome ;)
    It's a burden to be sure but ~ I make it work!

Just sayin'.
    "Caucasions" were forced to stop using the term by the PC (not my term) crowd along the same time blacks were elevated to the fabricated 'African-American'.
    Doesn't that make people feel all warm n fuzzy n shit?

Definition of caucasion has nothing to do with any country, just the Caucas Mountain region.

Top Bottom