• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeTx

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2014
    Well, I went to walmart today and 2 things chapped my ass.

1.) Mexicans everywhere. You couldn't walk down the aisles without threading through a bunch of jabbering GD mexicans! I live in small town and have been here for 10 years. Never have there been this many mexicans here and not a GD one of them was speaking English. They're breeding like rabbits too because everyone had at least three kids or more tagging along. We are fucked.

2.) Must be stupid bitch day at walmart. Seems like every aisle I went down besides being clogged with mexicans, there was at least one or more stupid looking trailer trash skanks blocking the aisle talking on a cell phone. I found myself hoping an asteroid would hit the place.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I went to walmart today

train-wreck-o_zps26a90404.gif

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    lol the Wallys bring so much entertainment. But this thread will be locked in an instant after the thread police come along and scream RACISM RACISM RACISM !!!!! lol

MikeTx

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2014
    Telling to truth isn't racism, but I think that calling it that is pure cowardice. Much like our president does. Congress wont impeach that trash 'cause they are afraid they'll be called racists.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Go at 8 am
    Have the place to yourself
    I don't go there anymore but when I did, I usually went at ~4AM. It was usually just the stockers, the strippers getting off work, and the real weirdos.

I suppose I fit into that last group. :)

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    I don't go there anymore but when I did, I usually went at ~4AM. It was usually just the stockers, the strippers getting off work, and the real weirdos.

I suppose I fit into that last group. :)

And never, -never- go around midnight unless you absolutely have to. Made that mistake my first week back up here when my air mattress decided to literally tear itself apart at the seams, so mom and I wound up on an "Oh shit" shopping run. The only saving grace is that the WalMart was barely a mile away...

Of course, compared to Meijer, WalMart is "normal".

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    LOL, where do you live? Laredo? Anyway, if you go early, they are still in church. But don't go too early, or there won't be anyone to check you out at the register.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Telling to truth isn't racism, but I think that calling it that is pure cowardice. Much like our president does. Congress wont impeach that trash 'cause they are afraid they'll be called racists.

I had a thread pulled bc I used the word monkey incorrectly. I had to then go and tell my nephews, dogs, and a few other people that I couldnt use that word anymore as it was deemed racist by some lurker trolls on TGT.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Of course, compared to Meijer, WalMart is "normal".
    Oh, the memories! My midlife crisis lived in Kalamazoo and we used to meet there, the only place that stayed busy enough for her to hide her car.

Uh, I'll stop there; it's a long story. :)

bmnloader

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    DFW-Cisco, TX
    The one closest to me is the same way. I'll get a cart at the door even if I'm only going for fishing line or something so I can run the roaches over when they stop in the middle of the isle. Too much?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I had a pleasant Walmart experience yesterday. Went in to get a key made. I entered through the back. Got my key, no waiting no problem. Then I wondered over to the sporting section. They had a nice supply of 9mm. I got 300 rounds of federal alum. Checked out the shooting supplies. They had an Allen gun rest/vise for only $30. So I grabbed it. Got some shoot n sees and a cheap one piece cleaning rod for $4. They had some fishing sun glasses for $9 so I grabbed a pair for driving. I then wondered over to the hardware section to get some blue lock tight to mount my Leupold mark ar scope on my new upper. Bam found it without looking. On my way to check out I noticed a sweet Stanley brand ratcheting screwdriver with over 20 bits for $9. No brainer I snagged it up. I start walking to the check out and see a clearance section and end up stopping to take a look. There they had an even nicer pair of glasses that were polarized for the same price. I sat down the ones I had and snagged up the clearance ones. I go and check out up front and used my spouse discount card and get 10% off. I parked near automotive because I was there for a key. So heading back to automotive I see another ratcheting screwdriver but this one was small and only came with 9 bits. I snagged it up and paid on my way out in the automotive section and swiped my discount card again. It was probably the best experience I've ever had at Walmart. I'm sorry yours sucked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom