• Status
    Not open for further replies.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Spent five years in retail and EVERY Sunday was the same.....it's like Sunday is Hispanic shopping day!

They would aalways pack into the store the last hour we were open....destroy the store then try and stay past closing! Every other store we talked to (23 of them) said the same thing happened to them every Sunday!

sent from wait...where am I!?
    ARJ Defense ad

MikeTx

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2014
    It seems you need English lessons as much as you believe they do. There are places with US citizens where Spanish is, in fact, the legal language.

It sounds like he was professional enough not to call you out. Kudos to him!

It seems like if we spent the money we wanted to spend on complete border security on the infrastructure needed for a large-scale legal immigration program (think Ellis Island in Brownsville, Laredo, El Paso, etc.) that we'd get the benefit of less illegal immigration, more actual taxpayers earning legal, taxed wages and stronger public support for punishing actual illegal immigration... but what do I know? America's history shows how little of our success was built on the back of immigrants... right? Even our founding fathers had their visas before they landed on our shores, I believe.

Where do the libtards come from?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Telling the truth is not white supremacy dumb f2ck. We are being overrun by illegals. LOL!
    Speaking of telling the truth, just exactly how do you determine that each of the "Mexicans" you encounter are in fact here illegally?

It's nice to see the libtards coming out.
    LMAO. Nothing further needed.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Spent five years in retail and EVERY Sunday was the same.....it's like Sunday is Hispanic shopping day!

It is. Same phenomena at the flea markets. Saturday is "the dating game" with girls dressed to attract and guys on the prowl. Sunday is "family day" with mom, dad and kiddos buying whatever for the family.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I went to one in north Fort Worth today to get scope rings for my kids airsoft rifle scope. In and out, no problem.

I did notice a grumpy old man mumbling incoherently about Mexicans. Figured he was senile, maybe homeless. Not sure why Walmart lets smelly old farts like that into their stores.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Where do the libtards come from?

Obviously... because liberals are typically supporters of immigrants being successful and paying taxes vs. government-dependent and members of the welfare state paid for by someone else's taxes.

Right or wrong, we live in a country people WANT to come to. We should both enforce our laws around immigration AND take a stance that makes legal immigration less onerous.

Imagine how much economic benefit the additional infrastructure and housing construction would produce... with 100% legal, tax-paying workers.

Besides, Wal-Mart is a poster child for capitalism. Conservative paradise, right? Shouldn't we be proud of all those conservative capitalists demonstrating their resolve for their beliefs and showing faith in their adopted government by trusting its currency for purchasing power?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    the only things that irritate me at Wal Mart are the people that enter through the exit and exit through the entrance, and the people that walk down the center of the lanes of the parking lot

In some parking lots and especially at night, that just makes good sense from a safety aspect.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Well, I went to walmart today and 2 things chapped my ass.

1.) Mexicans everywhere. You couldn't walk down the aisles without threading through a bunch of jabbering GD mexicans! I live in small town and have been here for 10 years. Never have there been this many mexicans here and not a GD one of them was speaking English. They're breeding like rabbits too because everyone had at least three kids or more tagging along. We are $#@!ed.

2.) Must be stupid bitch day at walmart. Seems like every aisle I went down besides being clogged with mexicans, there was at least one or more stupid looking trailer trash skanks blocking the aisle talking on a cell phone. I found myself hoping an asteroid would hit the place.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Did you run into any damn bigots? They are stupid and won't with their stupid ramblings.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    LMAO. Why do support illegals overrunning our country?

If 5% of the population is considered "over-running" then we're not likely to have a sensible discussion.

Certainly anything over 0% is categorically illegal and should be stopped... but "over-running" at 5% is probably a bit hyperbolic.

Note that 5% includes ALL illegal immigrants, not just those from Mexico and other central/south american countries. That means about 2.5% are of Mexican origin, 1.25% of other hispanic origin and 1.25% of non-hispanic origin.

FE0FD00D1031B921A4796634932A5770.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom