• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeTx

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2014
    I had a pleasant Walmart experience yesterday. Went in to get a key made. I entered through the back. Got my key, no waiting no problem. Then I wondered over to the sporting section. They had a nice supply of 9mm. I got 300 rounds of federal alum. Checked out the shooting supplies. They had an Allen gun rest/vise for only $30. So I grabbed it. Got some shoot n sees and a cheap one piece cleaning rod for $4. They had some fishing sun glasses for $9 so I grabbed a pair for driving. I then wondered over to the hardware section to get some blue lock tight to mount my Leupold mark ar scope on my new upper. Bam found it without looking. On my way to check out I noticed a sweet Stanley brand ratcheting screwdriver with over 20 bits for $9. No brainer I snagged it up. I start walking to the check out and see a clearance section and end up stopping to take a look. There they had an even nicer pair of glasses that were polarized for the same price. I sat down the ones I had and snagged up the clearance ones. I go and check out up front and used my spouse discount card and get 10% off. I parked near automotive because I was there for a key. So heading back to automotive I see another ratcheting screwdriver but this one was small and only came with 9 bits. I snagged it up and paid on my way out in the automotive section and swiped my discount card again. It was probably the best experience I've ever had at Walmart. I'm sorry yours sucked.

There's one like you in every crowd:usflag:!!!!

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Well, I went to walmart today and 2 things chapped my ass.

1.) Mexicans everywhere. You couldn't walk down the aisles without threading through a bunch of jabbering GD mexicans! I live in small town and have been here for 10 years. Never have there been this many mexicans here and not a GD one of them was speaking English. They're breeding like rabbits too because everyone had at least three kids or more tagging along. We are $#@!ed.

2.) Must be stupid bitch day at walmart. Seems like every aisle I went down besides being clogged with mexicans, there was at least one or more stupid looking trailer trash skanks blocking the aisle talking on a cell phone. I found myself hoping an asteroid would hit the place.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Por favor déjeme pasar, señor!

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    And you think you have a shitty WalMart.................

6178.jpg

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    All stores on and off post on the 1st and 15th are horrible to go to. Its always full of fat military dependas buying up everything and then screaming about how theyre an officers wife. Traffic in and out of town are always at a stand still. Just imagine austin area traffic x4.

ShellbackBill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2015
    No cure for the second problem.

But if we fine the hell out of anyone who hires an illegal alien, the first problem would self cure.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've been getting pissed lately with the entrances. For some reason, people LOVE going right into the entrance and then blocking the walkway. All my life, my family has always got inside and stepped to the side to handle our buisness. You get two or three people simultaneously stopping right at the entrance and it becomes a clusterfuck.

On a side note - I don't ever notice this at stores with door greeters. Maybe stores should bring em back simply for moving traffic along.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    How dare those people not part like the Red Sea at the staff of Moses upon the sight of a white man.

I bet they bought up all of the beans while they were breathing up all of OP's air and talking to each other in that heathen jibber jabber language.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Well, I went to walmart today and 2 things chapped my ass.

1.) Mexicans everywhere. You couldn't walk down the aisles without threading through a bunch of jabbering GD mexicans! I live in small town and have been here for 10 years. Never have there been this many mexicans here and not a GD one of them was speaking English. They're breeding like rabbits too because everyone had at least three kids or more tagging along. We are fucked.

2.) Must be stupid bitch day at walmart. Seems like every aisle I went down besides being clogged with mexicans, there was at least one or more stupid looking trailer trash skanks blocking the aisle talking on a cell phone. I found myself hoping an asteroid would hit the place.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Which of the two categories were you?

Burke

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Azle
    the only things that irritate me at Wal Mart are the people that enter through the exit and exit through the entrance, and the people that walk down the center of the lanes of the parking lot

MikeTx

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2014
    How dare those people not part like the Red Sea at the staff of Moses upon the sight of a white man.

I bet they bought up all of the beans while they were breathing up all of OP's air and talking to each other in that heathen jibber jabber language.

Apparently our country being overrun with Mexicans is ok with you. Well, it ain't with me. They got no right to be here if their illegal. Head south dude.

Speaking of beans though, one other time I was at this same walmart and was buying a lot of beans and rice to stock up with. The checker asked me why I was buying all that and and I said I was going to a wedding. He said "what?". I said dont worry its a Mexican wedding. He said "OH! ok!"

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Apparently our country being overrun with Mexicans is ok with you. Well, it ain't with me. They got no right to be here if their illegal. Head south dude.

It seems you need English lessons as much as you believe they do. There are places with US citizens where Spanish is, in fact, the legal language.

Speaking of beans though, one other time I was at this same walmart and was buying a lot of beans and rice to stock up with. The checker asked me why I was buying all that and and I said I was going to a wedding. He said "what?". I said dont worry its a Mexican wedding. He said "OH! ok!"

It sounds like he was professional enough not to call you out. Kudos to him!

It seems like if we spent the money we wanted to spend on complete border security on the infrastructure needed for a large-scale legal immigration program (think Ellis Island in Brownsville, Laredo, El Paso, etc.) that we'd get the benefit of less illegal immigration, more actual taxpayers earning legal, taxed wages and stronger public support for punishing actual illegal immigration... but what do I know? America's history shows how little of our success was built on the back of immigrants... right? Even our founding fathers had their visas before they landed on our shores, I believe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    The9ine
    Top Bottom