Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    He’s carrying FJB’s water… shame on uniparty member Soeaker Johnson

- He’s trying to extend and support warrantless spying on American Citizens
    - He’s trying to ram through funding for the endless war in Ukraine
    - He’s doing nothing about our border crisis
    - He lied and rammed through continuing resolutions and omnibus funding bills with everything the dems wanted

He‘s not cutting it… the list goes on and on.

Gun Zone Deals

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    Red Republicans need to focus on winning the fall elections most. Present as competent as big a problem as that is. Johnson is not amazing, but the Democrats are ready for more Republican stumbles. Republicans do not have sufficient margin to survive to much more in-fighting.

The circular firing squad has far to long been the rule of being Republican. And we get nothing. Play the long game. I find much of Mitch McConnell frustrating, but he has played the long game for ages. House Republicans keep destroying their long game. Ms. Greene is on the wrong side of this one today.

And I want Chip Roy (or similar) for speaker. That will not happen until we have more Republican margin in the house.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I think they had better proceed with care.
    Ousting the previous speaker was messy and embarrassing. Not saying Johnson is a great replacement, but unless they have someone better they all will support, it's not a good look.
    I don't give a damn about messy or embarrassing... that's the reason the spineless Republicans got us where we are... they care about form over substance

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    RINO [RI-no]. noun. Republican In Name Only.

1. A derogatory term for a Republican who agrees with 95% of the issues of concern to a typical Republican, but may disgree with 1 or 2 major issues, or when or how to address an issue, particulary when many compromises are required due to a slim majority, internecine warfare within the party, and lack of support from self-appointed "true" or "real" Republicans.

2. A derogatory term for a self-appointed "true" or "real" Republican who only supports the party leadership and members if they are wildly successful doing 100% of what they want, when they want it, and how they want it, otherwise their fellow Republicans are worthless human beings who might as well be Democrats and are often accused of secretly being Democrats or their unwitting dupes.

I'll probably be called a RINO for saying this, but this election, I support anyone who will vote Republican, including those who have voted Democrat in every election prior to November 2024. I encourage everyone who is willing to join the Republican party to do so, even if they only agree with 51% of the issues in the Republican platform. When we have the Presidency, the Senate, and the House, and are not fighting for the survival of our party, the Bill of Rights, and our country as we know it, we'll talk about whose pet issues will be addressed first and how.

The entire country thinks immigration is a problem...why cut our own throats because Johnson didn't force Biden to close the border yesterday? How about we just win in November instead?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom