• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    RINO [RI-no]. noun. Republican In Name Only.

1. A derogatory term for a Republican who agrees with 95% of the issues of concern to a typical Republican, but may disgree with 1 or 2 major issues, or when or how to address an issue, particulary when many compromises are required due to a slim majority, internecine warfare within the party, and lack of support from self-appointed "true" or "real" Republicans.

2. A derogatory term for a self-appointed "true" or "real" Republican who only supports the party leadership and members if they are wildly successful doing 100% of what they want, when they want it, and how they want it, otherwise their fellow Republicans are worthless human beings who might as well be Democrats and are often accused of secretly being Democrats or their unwitting dupes.

I'll probably be called a RINO for saying this, but this election, I support anyone who will vote Republican, including those who have voted Democrat in every election prior to November 2024. I encourage everyone who is willing to join the Republican party to do so, even if they only agree with 51% of the issues in the Republican platform. When we have the Presidency, the Senate, and the House, and are not fighting for the survival of our party, the Bill of Rights, and our country as we know it, we'll talk about whose pet issues will be addressed first and how.

The entire country thinks immigration is a problem...why cut our own throats because Johnson didn't force Biden to close the border yesterday? How about we just win in November instead?
    DINGDINGDING WINNER!
    That, and "independents" need to f.o. and help get rid of the commies first.

Joe

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The US taxpayer bites the bullet every time politicians cobble together a new pork fest. This year's pork fest at a time when folks are hurting from inflation... (probably Trump's fault?):

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    The US taxpayer bites the bullet every time politicians cobble together a new pork fest. This year's pork fest at a time when folks are hurting from inflation... (probably Trump's fault?):

Prolly should read "bites the pillow"...

Joe

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    he‘s a RINO… needs to go

put it someone who will oppose the dems at every step… not go along with their agenda
    Considering the fact that the republican majority is so thin what you are asking is impossible. The goal is to win the next election and not have the dems in charge of everything. RINO's need to go, but we need to win first with a big enough majority so that we don't need RINO's.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Considering the fact that the republican majority is so thin what you are asking is impossible. The goal is to win the next election and not have the dems in charge of everything. RINO's need to go, but we need to win first with a big enough majority so that we don't need RINO's.

What is the difference between having a Dem that votes Dem and a RINO that votes Dem?.....

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Let's say you manage to get rid of him. Who is going to replace him? We saw what they did to Jim Jordon when he tried.
    I can't stand Johnson he is shown who he is. But if they run him off all you'll get is another one just like him and you'll just rearrange the 2 piles of shit again

All of Congress..House and Senate is 98% deep state bought and paid for .

Only about 7 or 8 of them maybe worth anything

Last edited:

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    What is the difference between having a Dem that votes Dem and a RINO that votes Dem?.....
    RINOs and non-RINOs are all aligned with the Republican party. So, if the total number of Rs > Ds, then the Rs are the Majority and get to decide what bills can come up for vote and who runs each committee and has the majority on that committee. So, they are useful.

The Ds struggle with AOC and Talilb, but they keep their civil war behind closed doors and find ways to keep them in line to vote with the Ds as a solid block. This way they do not look like the Rs currently do. This makes the Rs look immature, incompetent, and petty to the Indpendents who will decide the election. Then they wait for the handful of seats to arrive this election which will hand them the Majority. Then they will systematically screw everyone of the Rs who voted with the Ds as gleefully as they screw those who did not.

They are playing the long game and smell complete victory should Biden eek out a win. Do not expect the Ds to make the same mistake they did under Obama when they had the Pres and both Houses. This time they WILL pass gun confiscation and national Abortion on Demand without the top cover of a constitutional amendment. And that's when you will see that the so called RINOs are really Rs who wished they had not destroyed their own party by demanding things that they cannot get with the current majority.

If you love your team and what they stand for, then support them in the closing minutes of the game, rather than badmouthing the quarterback and coach as traitors working for the opposing team because they are throwing hail mary's to make deals to get what they can when they only have a slim majority with no hope of Biden signing their true dreams into law.

If Trump wins and the Ds take the house, you will have investigation after investigation and no useful bills will reach Trump for signature. Not much better.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I don't need your fixing anything for me. You can spend your dime and file for the election yourself, let's see how you do in a primary. I did it once, not a lot of fun. Too many people talk and very few walk.
    The point you’re missing is that by the time we get to the general election, most of the time we have already lost.

Top Bottom