Screenshot_20240420_100826_Truth Social.jpg

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Lots of political issues need to be addressed post haste. But we all really need to be focused on removing the Border Czar and Dementia first.
    Working in the reverse order increases the chances of FJB2.

I disagree-
    if we let people corrupt Republicans slide… voters on the cusp will say “why does it matter if we vote for a Republican… they are evil too” and simply stay home.

Leaving him in office perpetuates the feeling of “why does it matter who we vote for… why bother”

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    NVM......my bad. :clown: Was in the moment and thinking majority leader.

But prefer that form of (R) for any congressional leadership positions going forward, not these milquetoast closet Clinton/Bush fans.
    Actually... the Speaker does not have to be a member of The House, nor a member or Congress at all

We'd miss him in the Senate... but they (most R's in the Senate) are so lame anyway... it may be better to have him in The House as speaker

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I disagree-
    if we let people corrupt Republicans slide… voters on the cusp will say “why does it matter if we vote for a Republican… they are evil too” and simply stay home.

Leaving him in office perpetuates the feeling of “why does it matter who we vote for… why bother”
    Both are equally important unfortunately we are now between the proverbial rock and a hard place. And time is/has been waisted with in fighting and is quickly running out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Our ‘’Speaker of the House”, Mike Johnson, R-LA, is “under fire’’ today.

Here in LA and across the plain, his defenders unanimously point-out his personal Christian ethic and his universal ‘’Good Guy’’ reputation.

Including, and especially, my U S Rep, Clay Higgins (Once hailed as the ‘’Cajun John Wayne’’).

But,

Johnson has shown us a perfect FAILURE record since becoming Speaker; failing each and every political test assigned to him by us/we the hopeful.

We need and. must demand, EFFECTIVE representation ! The job requires adequate PERFORMANCE, not necessarily perfect character.

We need to allow someone else to go up to bat for us, as Johnson has struck out, but lingers.

leVieux

<>

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    ¡^^^^^^! Same politicians (FJB) only he's not the Jr Senator anymore who along with Teddy Kennedy that fucked up Vietnam....he's the tapioca brained COC who's fucking up America.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Actually... the Speaker does not have to be a member of The House, nor a member or Congress at all
    Then we should get them to choose Brandon Herrera.
    First order of business, turn the ATF into a records, ballistics analyzing branch only. No arrest, or law making.
    Second, mandatory firearm training in all schools.
    Third, require 100% of the population to serve a min. 1 year in the military.
    Fourth, forbid foreign arms manufacturers from supplying weapons to our military, whether they open plants here, or not.
    (the Beretta was a joke, and the new Sig weapons will get people killed.)
    I could go on, but the day isn't long enough

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    ¡^^^^^^! Same politicians (FJB) only he's not the Jr Senator anymore who along with Teddy Kennedy that fucked up Vietnam....he's the tapioca brained COC who's fucking up America.

<>

Dad’s old WWII comrades who were USAF General Officers by Vietnam time despised Teddy.

They blamed him for thousands of preventable US service deaths.

Ironically, Teddy later married a Woman from my little hometown.

<>

Top Bottom