• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    True. Just realize that there is a huge difference between being eventually fatal, and incapacitating the threat in short order. If I'm dead or dying, I don't care if the bad guy dies tomorrow or two hours from now.

Pretty sure the targets I mentioned are pretty incapacitating....even on a zombie.....or a Democrat.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    This is as close as I can get to a belt fed 9mm

20220415_130614.jpg

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    After much thought, testing, research, introspection, destruction of items, including, dead tree products, metal products of multiple configurations and descriptions and some other items not to be mentioned here, I have concluded that if it isn't mission specific, and the firearm and operator of the noted firearm agree that the loading is liked, as well as sufficient for general purpose use of said arm, then that is all that is required. And the owner/operator of the aforementioned firearms should have sufficient quantity on hand to quell such incursions that may arise.

In other words, find what you and the gun like, and get ten metric shit tonne of it.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    In the market for the best 9mm ammo? Here are our top picks for personal protection, target shooting and law enforcement.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Expensive but available.

Saw it at Academy, Walmart, Cabela’s and Bass Pro in the past couple weeks.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I have limited combat experience but wasn’t issued any HP ammo. Ball ammunition is sufficient.
    I may be wrong but I believe ball ammo was a condition imposed by the Geneva Convention onto countries that agreed to it or were forced into participating in it. As I was told many years before the all knowing IntrawEb befell us, and I take this with a grain of salt but kind of, sort of, almost consider it factual: that was because HP ammunition was considered too dangerous for war - go figure. Supposedly HP ammo was more likely to kill than wound and if it wounded less than fatally it was expected it would maim much worse than ball ammo.

Top Bottom