• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Gladius, at least looks just like a Roman Gladius.

My bet is its a misprint - meant 100? They show pistol rounds next to the hat and target.

My guess it might be a polymer framed high capacity 9mm somehow different than the Hellcat or the XD

Or it'll be like @candcallen said, a 9mm PCC. But its probably a handgun of some sort.

I don't think it'll be another 2011 - they already have the Prodigy. It won't be an iteration of the Hellcat line - maybe something blending a Hellcat and a 2011 though? Or ****, maybe it'll be a CZ-75 clone :laughing:

Are there any other obscure handgun makers out there Springfield Armory can pillage and bring to market with a Zazzy name and a lot of bought & paid for ads cached as reviews?

I bet its a shotgun. Its what SA is missing.

What if SA bought the import rights for the canik? +$300 overnight
    Hurley's Gold

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I bet its a shotgun. Its what SA is missing.

What if SA bought the import rights for the canik? +$300 overnight

What if Springfield Armory buys *all* of Canik's rights - the XD can be upgraded to the XXXD with the TP9 family. The GLADIUS XXXDTP9SFMetelite now with GRIP ZONE, featuring the all new and improved .30 Super Carry round for a 25+1 micro compact full size wide body optic ready competition eXtreme duty tactical operational defensively offensive pistol.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    What if Springfield Armory buys *all* of Canik's rights - the XD can be upgraded to the XXXD with the TP9 family. The GLADIUS XXXDTP9SFMetelite now with GRIP ZONE, featuring the all new and improved .30 Super Carry round for a 25+1 micro compact full size wide body optic ready competition eXtreme duty tactical operational defensively offensive pistol.

I think my own post just gave me cancer, by the way. :roflfunny:
    :roflfunny: :roflfunny:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Swords from screamers

1688676294085.png

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You better cool it with that .30 super carry talk. I might actually go and buy it

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    So wait, they say they'll give you a target, as in just one? I mean it sounds like they're only going to give you 10 rounds anyways, but damn. Maybe if you ask them nicely they'll give you some bellybutton lint and a chewed up pencil.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    So wait, they say they'll give you a target, as in just one? I mean it sounds like they're only going to give you 10 rounds anyways, but damn. Maybe if you ask them nicely they'll give you some bellybutton lint and a chewed up pencil.

Pre-chewed by a gun bunny? I'll sell all my guns to get a raffle ticket just for the chance:roflfunny:

Top Bottom