Capitol Armory ad

What is your favorite Pistol purchased in the last year?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    Charles Daly 1911 .45ACP

Havent had any malfunctions. I take it to the range a lot to keep the round counts down on the others. I can practice “no tool” detail strips on it with minimal guilt.

The only wart is the magazine release is difficult to press because of spring tension, and the catch protrudes much farther into the mag well than my other 1911s. I’m going to replace it with a GI so I can insert non-Brixia magazines without having to press the mag release. The Brixia mag has a taper near the top that gets it past the larger catch.

It’s reliable and fun to shoot, and you can’t beat $380.
    IMG_2547.jpeg

007FJ

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    Angleton
    Thanks for liking it. Yeah full treatment, hammer, trigger, internals, Dawsons, barrel bushing and LOK Mayhem Palm Swells

Thats what I was talking about in another post about CGW being addictive because they are good people and do quality work. Too rare these days

007FJ

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    Angleton
    I’ve wanted to buy old turn of the century stuff like that but know so very little that I would probably get ripped off. No idea about rarity but that looks like a good score from my point of view

Have to learn the methods to posting here but that was in response to Ringo‘s 45. Quote didn’t do right for me

Top Bottom