Military Camp

What is your favorite Pistol purchased in the last year?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Bought a Ruger Security 380 several months back. It was a pleasant surprise, Almost no recoil whatsoever, it’s a lot of fun to shoot. Slide is very easy to rack. Seems to have been released to compete with the S&W EZ 380.

A great gun for someone with limited hand strength/arthritis.

Last edited:

CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    IMG_0790.jpeg

Skeeter64

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2023
    Red Oak
    I traded for Ruger Blackhawk Convertible in 45 Colt/ACP. Most favorite gun to shoot. A 3 screw Blackhawk in 357 that I picked up on Texas Gun Talk is a very close second.

caddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2023
    Houston
    You won’t regret it. I love mine.
    That was my second 365. LOL I purchased the mirco for concealed carry. I liked it so much that when the XL came out i was tempted to get it. I waited until the gun shop had a deal on it. If they made a .45 365 I would also buy it.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    That was my second 365. LOL I purchased the mirco for concealed carry. I liked it so much that when the XL came out i was tempted to get it. I waited until the gun shop had a deal on it. If they made a .45 365 I would also buy it.
    I bought my first 365 not long after they came out. My son liked it so much be bought an XL. I liked it so much I bought an XL also. Then about a year later I bought a 365X, which I liked so much I converted my regular 365 to an X for $45.

caddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2023
    Houston
    I bought my first 365 not long after they came out. My son liked it so much be bought an XL. I liked it so much I bought an XL also. Then about a year later I bought a 365X, which I liked so much I converted my regular 365 to an X for $45.
    What did you like about the 365X that made you convert your original to an X style?

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    What did you like about the 365X that made you convert your original to an X style?
    I have big paws so it’s easier to hold onto. But the greatest advantage is all 3 guns use the exact same mags. All my 12 rounders are flush fit, and all my 15 rounders use the small adaptor.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Love my Glock 34. I have a 19 with a Radian Ramjet comp that shoots like a dream, and a staccato, but when I’m at the range I just keep going back to the Glock 34.

Top Bottom