Lynx Defense

White supremacy biggest threat to the nation?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The potato panders... this ruler is the biggest wedge in our country's history; perhaps worse than Hussein?

Gun Zone Deals

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas

Joe is correct.

White Supremacists are the biggest and only threat to our current situation.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm guessing Brandon no longer considers himself white? Pandering Brandon with his audience of sub intelligent shills eat up his every word. And just where the phuc is Corn Pop when that lying fleck of shit needs some adjusting?

LynnKCicle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2022
    Houston, Texas
    The potato panders... this ruler is the biggest wedge in our country's history; perhaps worse than Hussein?

The biggest threat to our nation are extremists who now control both political parties. Both have forgotten two basic underlying rules which must be accepted if a society is going to survive as a democratic institution. First of all is, "Reasonable people may always reasonably disagree." Given the same data set two reasonable people may disagree on what the data means and, if related to a problem, how to solve it. That is because every human being is a unique individual: our brains are different, our experiences are different, and our family histories are different. This means we each see the same issue in different ways. Above all this principle means that you are not my enemy just because you disagree with me.

The second rule is that compromise is not only NOT a dirty word meaning "surrender." Instead, it lies at the heart of a functioning democratic institution. When we disagree on how to solve a problem, what is needed is that we debate the issue like mature reasonable people (as opposed to slogan shouting idiots). The workable solutions will be a synthesis of our ideas. It will please neither of us, but both of us can grudgingly accept it. The truth is that quite often this synthesis born out of compromise is a better solution than the ones either of us began with.

Unless we can again begin working under these two principles, I fear the chances of the United States of America continuing as a democratic nation are sadly low.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    The biggest threat to our nation are extremists who now control both political parties.

It's the opposite.

The biggest threat to our Nation is the fact that there is no fundamental difference between the two political parties.

Both parties work together using extra-legal means stomp out any Resistance to their installation of the new global order of Universal Marxism.

When they don't follow the Law, the time for compromise and tolerance has passed.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The biggest threat to our Republic are the press, both print and broadcast. Also the public schools and public universities are a threat. I can't decide which is worse.
    The press because of the way they choose stories to fit a narrative and omit equally serious stories that don't. Yhr education system because it teaches victimhood and hate over real education.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    The biggest threat to our Republic are the press, both print and broadcast. Also the public schools and public universities are a threat. I can't decide which is worse.
    The press because of the way they choose stories to fit a narrative and omit equally serious stories that don't. Yhr education system because it teaches victimhood and hate over real education.
    The common denominator is both groups have been taken over by liberals. The press and our school system are arms of the democrat party. The press tows the line and spews dem propaganda and the school system grooms children to be good little dems dependent on the government. The current administration is purposely allowing millions of illegal aliens across the boarder because they believe that they will all one day become democrat voters. Nothing is happening by accident.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    DOJ/FBI/CIA by a landslide. Proven track record, and still have means, motive, opportunity. 2024 election is going to be clown show.

Extremist groups of any race/color, are just angry amateurs. They may kill a few people here or there, but they cannot change elections, which is what guides our nation.

Top Bottom