Venture Surplus ad

White supremacy biggest threat to the nation?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Things that will never change black, white, day, night.
    fools.png

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    The biggest threat to our nation are extremists who now control both political parties.
    If you think 'extremists' hold any power in the Republican Party, you're either under 40 or haven't been paying attention. Reagan and 'swap creature' Bush Sr would be far-right extremists compared to today's limp-wristed Republicans.
    Actually, as a Jew, the only antisemitism I have ever personally confronted came from those who self-identify as Black people.
    I hate to be an 'asajew' (As a Jew...) but I'll agree 100% - I was assaulted twice by Blacks for being Jewish when I was in Middle School. Although there were two known White neo-nutzis in the school, they stayed to verbal exchanges and kept them rare.
    The gig was up when we took God out of schools.
    The 19th Amendment, more than anything else, destroyed this country.

Eli

e.neil.mitchell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2016
    The biggest threat to our nation are extremists who now control both political parties. Both have forgotten two basic underlying rules which must be accepted if a society is going to survive as a democratic institution. First of all is, "Reasonable people may always reasonably disagree." Given the same data set two reasonable people may disagree on what the data means and, if related to a problem, how to solve it. That is because every human being is a unique individual: our brains are different, our experiences are different, and our family histories are different. This means we each see the same issue in different ways. Above all this principle means that you are not my enemy just because you disagree with me.

The second rule is that compromise is not only NOT a dirty word meaning "surrender." Instead, it lies at the heart of a functioning democratic institution. When we disagree on how to solve a problem, what is needed is that we debate the issue like mature reasonable people (as opposed to slogan shouting idiots). The workable solutions will be a synthesis of our ideas. It will please neither of us, but both of us can grudgingly accept it. The truth is that quite often this synthesis born out of compromise is a better solution than the ones either of us began with.

Unless we can again begin working under these two principles, I fear the chances of the United States of America continuing as a democratic nation are sadly low.
    To compromise with evil is to agree with some evil.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You will get more through negotiations than hostility. View attachment 389286

Hard to negotiate with people who refuse to accept that your opinions might be valid, and that you are able to disagree with them without being a "literal nazi". Many on the left fantasize out loud about locking all of us up for daring to see things differently.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Hard to negotiate with people who refuse to accept that your opinions might be valid, and that you are able to disagree with them without being a "literal nazi". Many on the left fantasize out loud about locking all of us up for daring to see things differently.

I stopped trying to negotiate after they made me a Nazi.

Nazi Test.jpg

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Heard an insightful comment today...

The "wound of racism" will never be healed; it's too profitable.
    First time I read your post it made me stop. Is that too simple to be so prophetic?
    Then reading past it several times, and each time pondering further.
    The full breadth and width that little statement encompasses, it is a gem, a nugget of unvarnished truth.

Top Bottom