• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I own a black eagle as well as a double bit estwing. I really should put them to the test out at the farm, at least hack up some brush or clear a few lighter limbs along some trails. The double bit is a sharp bugger and just feels dangerous. I could see myself wildly swinging it back and forth in a sea of zombies. Hopefully it never comes to that. Lol.
    The estwing is a good tool.
    I've abused mine a lot and it's holding up very well.
    Gun Zone Deals

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I own a black eagle as well as a double bit estwing. I really should put them to the test out at the farm, at least hack up some brush or clear a few lighter limbs along some trails. The double bit is a sharp bugger and just feels dangerous. I could see myself wildly swinging it back and forth in a sea of zombies. Hopefully it never comes to that. Lol.
    Zombies scare the shit out of me hatchet or no I am running

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX
    Here’s mine. I forget what brand it is. I used the back as a hammer once. It came painted black. I stripped the black paint off and rust blued it, then stained the wooden handle red.
    BBA6ED03-E9AE-41A0-92D1-A0B1F88A7F43.jpeg
    E18ADAE8-F2ED-4C65-833E-D08D53067822.jpeg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I keep one of these hidden in the Jeep. It's a trail tool, not a weapon; and as I said, it's a full tang so I can trust it.

1712082693895.png

For contingencies, emergencies, etc. I carry on of these as it has multiple functions which can be very useful (such as opening and closing fire hydrants, gas lines, etc.)...

1712082816081.png

Again, it's a tool, not a weapon. I've also seen them carried by Black Hawk crewmembers...

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I keep one of these hidden in the Jeep. It's a trail tool, not a weapon; and as I said, it's a full tang so I can trust it.

View attachment 444385

For contingencies, emergencies, etc. I carry on of these as it has multiple functions which can be very useful (such as opening and closing fire hydrants, gas lines, etc.)...

View attachment 444387

Again, it's a tool, not a weapon. I've also seen them carried by Black Hawk crewmembers...
    It definitely can be though

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

View attachment 444385

View attachment 444387

I have a spax. Well sort of. I tomahawk'd it at a tree and missed and it went down a steep hill in some thick brush. That was about 12 years ago. Everytime I go by that hill I think to myself i should go down there and get that, but it sucked as a hawk so never wanted it again.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Love my Winkler Combat Axe and my spiked Sayoc. They're safe queens for sure... but would not hesitate to carry in SHTF situation.
    The tomahawk is a weapon of terror. To increase that fear in the enemy one must take a trophy from his kills. I have no problem lifting a scalp plus collecting ears. So when the SHTF I will need a salting box.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    But a hatchet and tomahawk appear more menacing in my opinion. An 8" meat cleaver too
    Then there was the British Major who carried his umbrella into battle. It’s in IIRC the movie The Longest Day, It was the battle for the bridge in the Netherlands. He is claimed to kill one Nazis poking him in the eye with it. Out of ammo and out numbered they do a bayonet charge on the Germans.

Top Bottom