• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Jim P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    CenTex
    No faith in California Justice system. Only been through 6 times. Beautiful scenery, but unless I have to take my wife out for her parents funerals, it's one of 4 states I have no intention of dtepping foot in. For any reason.

I agree. Once I get out of NY, it and Cali are the two I will never willingly visit again.
    Gun Zone Deals

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Here's a sneak preview of what those thugs will do to our deceased extraterrestrial guest's property.

lapd-sued-for-illegally-destroying-700k-firearm-collection

A judge orders LAPD to return the owner's gun collection. They destroy them anyway.

Told you..... Kommiefornika PD's could care less even what JUDGES say and publicly destroy $750k worth of personal property and WILL get away with it. And what will any and all of the the Conservatives do? Express their disapproval by being "Aghast!" of what has happened and then go right back to FaggotBook to chat with their girlfriends.

We get what we deserve.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Criminal case vs. civil/probate process. LAPD/CoLA definitely screwed up in the former case and deserves to not only PAY, but find themselves criminally liable and/or disbarred where possible.
    The individuals responsible will not have to pay; the tax payers of LA will. Have any criminal charges been filled against the individuals responsible?

This sort of thing happens because there is little to no personal accountability.

Top Bottom