• ...and so much more!
  • Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    RE Tinfoil-Hat-ism vs. Troll-ism: What most of us Tinfoil Hat people have is 'conditioning' due to prior experiences. This is otherwise known as a 'Conditioned Response' similar to a dog flinching when he thinks he's about to be hit. We all know these firearms will become property of the state... because this nearly always happens in similar but different situations. And in this case it's a virtual certainty. What the state does with them after they 'steal' them is unknown.

EDIT: If the state returns all of those firearms to a rightful heir without a cost-prohibitive court battle... I'll eat my tinfoil hat.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    We all know these firearms will become property of the state... because this nearly always happens in similar but different situations. And in this case it's a virtual certainty. What the state does with them after they 'steal' them is unknown.

EDIT: If the state returns all of those firearms to a rightful heir without a cost-prohibitive court battle... I'll eat my tinfoil hat.

Citations, please? Preferably court cases over the custody of firearms as part of a probate proceeding in California.

Nothing has been stolen.

There is an established judicial process for determining ownership.

The State of California can be held accountable for every specific item they intake from any process. Simple enough with open records requests, etc.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Citations, please? Preferably court cases over the custody of firearms as part of a probate proceeding in California.

Nothing has been stolen.

The State of California can be held accountable for every specific item they intake from any process. Simple enough with open records requests, etc.

I'm sure the communists do have laws that justify their actions. Your point is?

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas

Nothing has been stolen.

I'm too lazy to do that much research and I'm jaded enough that I really don't care anymore. Let's just watch and see what happens.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I may be full of shit but that doesn't make me wrong. If I'm wrong then I'll eat my tinfoil hat. If you're wrong are you gonna eat shit?:laughing:

How can you not be wrong? The laws will be followed, heirs will be found or they won't. He has a mother, so at the very least SOMEONE can own his stuff. Even if she sends them all to auction (which I'd expect), it'll all go as the law dictates.

Of anything the state does, probate/estates are by-the-book because they can often wring estate taxes out of the process.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    How can you not be wrong? The laws will be followed, heirs will be found or they won't. He has a mother, so at the very least SOMEONE can own his stuff. Even if she sends them all to auction (which I'd expect), it'll all go as the law dictates.

Of anything the state does, probate/estates are by-the-book because they can often wring estate taxes out of the process.

I hope you're right but I have nearly zero faith in the system.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    RE Tinfoil-Hat-ism vs. Troll-ism: What most of us Tinfoil Hat people have is 'conditioning' due to prior experiences. This is otherwise known as a 'Conditioned Response' similar to a dog flinching when he thinks he's about to be hit. We all know these firearms will become property of the state... because this nearly always happens in similar but different situations. And in this case it's a virtual certainty. What the state does with them after they 'steal' them is unknown.

Nothing has been stolen.

I may be full of shit but that doesn't make me wrong. If I'm wrong then I'll eat my tinfoil hat. If you're wrong are you gonna eat shit?:laughing:

What do you folks with faith in the "system" have to say now?

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Criminal case vs. civil/probate process. LAPD/CoLA definitely screwed up in the former case and deserves to not only PAY, but find themselves criminally liable and/or disbarred where possible.

Well, you were wrong in your first argument. We'll see if you're right with this one. I hope so... but I already know the outcome and it's not good.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    No faith in California Justice system. Only been through 6 times. Beautiful scenery, but unless I have to take my wife out for her parents funerals, it's one of 4 states I have no intention of dtepping foot in. For any reason.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    No faith in California Justice system. Only been through 6 times. Beautiful scenery, but unless I have to take my wife out for her parents funerals, it's one of 4 states I have no intention of dtepping foot in. For any reason.

Only been there twice and connected at LAX once. Like you said....stupidly beautiful but the government there has turned it into a virtual gestapo state.

Top Bottom