• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    If putting a rifle in a pile damages it, it's not something I want to bet my life on. God forbid it get treated like a battle rifle and thrown, dropped, banged, etc. Damn sure better not shoot it - no telling what damage firing off a round with it could do.

It's wood, plastic and metal we're talking about. Not fine china.

Take a pill and get back to your game shows.

An AR I can understand. But most of what I saw was precision bench rest guns that get babied, not battle rifles.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    So we have M40's, saw what looks like a Lima 51 bolt gun, (5k gun only), and then just saw an Accuracy International. Damn.

Sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I ain't got any showpieces, but if somebody put my rifles in a pile like that, I'd come back from the grave to haunt them.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    So we have M40's, saw what looks like a Lima 51 bolt gun, (5k gun only), and then just saw an Accuracy International. Damn.

I see a couple Steyrs in that mess, and seeing how the fella had $230,000 in cash it wouldn't surprise me if there was a Holland & Holland somewhere underneath that pile. The dude could certainly afford it.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I see a couple Steyrs in that mess, and seeing how the fella had $230,000 in cash it wouldn't surprise me if there was a Holland & Holland somewhere underneath that pile. The dude could certainly afford it.
    Yeah no shit, huh. Must be nice! Guy had good taste

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    An AR I can understand. But most of what I saw was precision bench rest guns that get babied, not battle rifles.

What ill happen since the guy has no relatives is the state will take all of his shit. Guns, cars, home,money EVERYTHING becomes state property. They will make a media event using all 1200 (minus the good ones that went to new homes) tossing them into a chopping machine to forward the Libtard agenda of Gun Control and how they are saving lives by keeping all of those guns off f the street. The rest of the guys crap will be auctioned off to the highest bidder and he will be erased from society.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    What ill happen since the guy has no relatives is the state will take all of his shit. Guns, cars, home,money EVERYTHING becomes state property. They will make a media event using all 1200 (minus the good ones that went to new homes) tossing them into a chopping machine to forward the Libtard agenda of Gun Control and how they are saving lives by keeping all of those guns off f the street. The rest of the guys crap will be auctioned off to the highest bidder and he will be erased from society.
    It's too bad they aren't smart enough to realize they could make thousands off selling the guns and instead would destroy them... Even at $400 a piece for an average price multiplied by 1200 guns is 480000$. Dumb asses

I hope he has a spotless record.
    I hope he has to sell them and gives us all a great deal on them

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    It's too bad they aren't smart enough to realize they could make thousands off selling the guns and instead would destroy them... Even at $400 a piece for an average price multiplied by 1200 guns is 480000$. Dumb asses

Salaried LEO's do not stand to gain by selling any of that man's property. The media fame of chopping up the guns? Worth far far far more than anything money can buy.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014

I see a business venture here...will us your guns, we'll take care of them right and give them good homes :-D

Shit they do it for animals why not guns?

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    Anyone else have the inkling that this guy may have been being funded from elsewhere to simply buy up used guns in mass simply to take them off the streets of CA? Would it be a stretch to consider that this could be a clandestine gun grab op that's accidentally seen the light of day. If so, I wonder how many others are around the forums doing similar things?

Lox?!

Top Bottom