• ...and so much more!
  • Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Saying the Kidd trigger is bad assed would be an understatement. Makes one wonder how the hell I could of shot the stock trigger group. I have some new match ammo and then we will see if I can put one through the same hole. I say it was a great improvement.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Which Tier you gonna go with?

I have no regrets on my Tier 2 trigger.

most likely the T2, maybe add the extended mag release at the same time

it'll be after Sumner, I don't want the gun down while the kids are out of school, so we can go plink

if I was going to spend the $ on s high $ trigger kit would be on the AR or one of the CCW not the p linker, thougj it is a very fun gun to shoot

Last edited:

N2rock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Sugar Land
    Which tier is best? Does it matter what kind of shape the trigger group you send in is?

Tier 1 is the best- here's a link to the page with the details of the 3 tiers Ruger 10/22 — Brimstone Gunsmithing

And no, I don't think condition matters.

Racer X- speaking of AR- I purchased Brimstone's "drop in trigger kit, with JP Yellow springs" Drop in AR Trigger Kit — Brimstone Gunsmithing I'm SOOO happy with it. Such an improvement over the standard AR-15 trigger.

N2rock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Sugar Land
    Maybe Saturday... Wife was talking about us going to Galveston on Saturday, but last night she started having second thoughts (I think that shark attack in Surfside might have freaked her out). So I'm waiting to see what she wants to do. If not Saturday, I'm definitely going Sunday- I haven't pulled a trigger since Memorial weekend, and getting antsy

N2rock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Sugar Land
    mornings this weekend our out for me- I have honey-do's to do that I need to get done in the morning before it gets too hot. I totally understand about getting out there before the heat of the day though.

Top Bottom