APOD Firearms

10 round limit - What round & pistol would you have for concealed and range use?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    They "fixed" that right quick after police bitched that they didn't get their special treatment award. Don't take that to mean that I'm anti cop at all - I just think they should be subject to the same stupid gun laws the rest of us are - and they should be championing lawful gun ownership, not vocally trying to curtail it or seek special "rights" the rest of the citizens don't have. I don't mind well heeled cops, but I want to be equally secure as the Constitution says we should.
    I hear you. LE should not have any "privilege" over any other citizen when it comes to capacity, or in the case of some state, what firearms they can purchase that are not on the state's roster of "approved" guns. I know in CA, Secret Service could carry standard mags in their duty weapon, but are not considered LE and have to abide by the 10rd max in off duty weapons.
    Side note, the secret service are not considered LE in the eyes of Benelli either. Tried to order a friend a shotgun under their LE program...no go.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Side note, the secret service are not considered LE in the eyes of Benelli either. Tried to order a friend a shotgun under their LE program...no go.

Well, they really aren't, are they? Protect the president, and make sure nobody prints dollah dollah bills at home.

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    I have others over 10......the OP asked for options under 10 rounds. A Sig P365 is a thing because it holds over 10 in a compact package......have one of those too...didn't fit the under 10 description.

Forgot it was 12 rounds not 10. Oops. Still saying G19 with 10 round Clinton ban mags. Following link is all guns that come in a 10 round configuration

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/firearms/pistols/ma-compliant/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Forgot it was 12 rounds not 10. Oops. Still saying G19 with 10 round Clinton ban mags. Following link is all guns that come in a 10 round configuration

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/firearms/pistols/ma-compliant/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    thanks for the list.....I still go Walther CCP because it is so damn comfortable.....S&W Shield just becasuse........and maybe a Kel Tec P32 because it fits in the front pocket of shorts without a print.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    MA compliant also means the trigger has to have a pull weight of at least 10lbs.
    OK....so not only mag restrictions? but trigger pull? are we going to discuss all the states other than Texas that have fucked up gun laws? Last I knew.....I live in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS........LTC so I am all good with most everything that the rest of the kids in other parts of the Republic can't have.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    OK....so not only mag restrictions? but trigger pull? are we going to discuss all the states other than Texas that have fucked up gun laws? Last I knew.....I live in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS........LTC so I am all good with most everything that the rest of the kids in other parts of the Republic can't have.

Which is why I live in Texas. Btw, to clarify, the ten pound trigger pull is a requirement if the handgun doesn't have an external safety. Also required is a loaded chamber indicator.

Top Bottom