• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Look, the owner of My Patriot Supply storable food company, the guy who refused to sell their whole inventory to FEMA, basically said that they told him that they wanted the food for their shelters to "help" people in an emergency situation. Same thing here. Our government is preparing for some shit. They are hoping that most are unprepared so they can round us up in camps. After that, we know what happens.
    Gun Zone Deals

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Lump it all in a pile and there will be what 5 RADs ... 10 RADs?

Spread it all along the western shoreline and it is dilutes to tenths or hundredths of a millirem.
    OMG ... really?

Got any old style Coleman lantern wicks? How about kiln dried ceramic plates? Or fly over the Rockies? or stay in Denver for a week?

You will get more exposure from that than debris from Fukishima, especially 4 years later and after spending 4 years being washed by sea water.

Quick .. everyone ... start stocking up on KI!!!!!!!

The volumes of misinformation, out of context quotes, half-truths and just blatant lies fuels the hysteria.

Nuke power is a complicated subject when attempting to explain just how "harmless" it is. When the word "nuclear" shows up, the first image in the brain is this ...

easy_buster_cropped.jpg

It's sad really ...

Want some hard facts?

~30% of Texas' power now comes from wind generation.
    ~20% comes from nuclear.

Now if I were a terrorist and wanted to take out the grid, what part of the infrastructure would I attack?
    Heavily armed and walled nuke or a group of whirly birds sitting in a field in BFE?

Waterford is about 20 miles north of New Orleans. It was shut down because of Katrina, but was restarted a week later when power lines OUT were repaired.

Wolf Creek was flooded last year by torrential rains in Kansas.

ft-calhoun-flooded.jpg

It was up and running a few weeks later.

I could go on, but here is a listing over the last decade of how US nukes have faired in bad weather ...

Nuclear Energy Institute - Through The Decades History Of Us Nuclear Energy Facilities Responding To Extreme Natural Challenge

So please ... everyone ... don't get caught up in the hype and hysteria because there's a "nuke" in the neighborhood.

If the opportunity arises, please watch "Pandora's Promise".

https://www.youtube.com/movie?v=EdjvSmgzRKU

Are you talking about False Flag terrorism that our government orchestrates and funds? My bet is they go for the Nuclear Plants.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Look, the owner of My Patriot Supply storable food company, the guy who refused to sell their whole inventory to FEMA, basically said that they told him that they wanted the food for their shelters to "help" people in an emergency situation. Same thing here. Our government is preparing for some shit. They are hoping that most are unprepared so they can round us up in camps. After that, we know what happens.

This concerns me. Step 1: create disaster of whatever type Step 2: offer solution to citizens in exchange for...

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

(aka: Hydrovolcanic Explosion) was “inevitable” due to the melted atomic fuel that had escaped the container vessel and was now burning through the earth.

I can't believe that they really published this graphic, LOL.

fzz4.jpg

(With our countries education level I am sure some folks believe it could melt-through and pop out the other side.......:facepalm:)

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    From the movie China Syndrome.

I do seem to recall the Soviets pouring lead under the reactor at Chernobyl to keep it from continuing down into the Earths crust farther.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I thought the inner core was just a big, fluid ball of magma? So how would the nuclear stuff go straight through to the other side? I can see it maybe penetrating through the crust and creating a big problem there, but not going all the way through. Even then...the crust is thiiiiccck. I wonder how much it would take and how long it would take to penetrate through.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    its a darn good thing they banned lead bullets in California. This will surely offset all of the radioactive fallout and pollution hitting them now.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I live 30miles from a nuclear weapons dissasembly plant and haven't been given any pills....
    Probably too close and they figure it'd be a waste of resources if there was an issue.. lol

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I live 30miles from a nuclear weapons dissasembly plant and haven't been given any pills....
    Probably too close and they figure it'd be a waste of resources if there was an issue.. lol

you're so screwed.:stir:

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Perhaps the current supply is about to expire and they need to replace what is going to be trashed. Do we know the amount of doses they were holding before this purchase?

This right here. We keep stock piles of all kinds of meds and as they get close to expiring we restock it.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    This right here. We keep stock piles of all kinds of meds and as they get close to expiring we restock it.

I see the point you are making. I just seems on something like that they would stagger the expiration dates a little on what they keep so that they would not have to do a big dump like that.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I see the point you are making. I just seems on something like that they would stagger the expiration dates a little on what they keep so that they would not have to do a big dump like that.

It wouldn't be the first instance of government waste and inefficiency.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I thought the inner core was just a big, fluid ball of magma? So how would the nuclear stuff go straight through to the other side? I can see it maybe penetrating through the crust and creating a big problem there, but not going all the way through. Even then...the crust is thiiiiccck. I wonder how much it would take and how long it would take to penetrate through.

Right. Thats why i said "Earths crust farther". Like imagine if it went into the water table or an aquifer. Then you would have some serious radioactive steam explosions!

Top Bottom