• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Show me what forbids them from choosing to accompany them to the sheriff.

Because they are ARMED and they are fugitives and they had already run a roadblock.

Your tenacious desire to find the police in someway responsible for death by cop beggars belief. Tell me honestly, do you think the same way every other criminal is shot by a police officer?
    Guns International

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    That is where something called judgement comes in. If these folks had wanted to shoot up the countryside, they would have already done so.

This was not a normal situation. A hammer is not the solution to every construction problem. There was plenty of time for law enforcement planning. No spur of the moment decision or snap judgement was necessary.

Heck, following your logic, why not just bomb the compound and kill them all? Get it over with.

Who said anything about comparing storming a compound to a traffic stop? You, not me.

And it would have been criminal if they used your judgement in this case. Why not bomb the compound? Because the roadblock was the better idea. No reasonable logic would take the idea that letting a criminal decide who can arrest them being stupid means the cops should bomb someplace. You just compared this stop to the compound in Waco being stormed.

Umm, no. they essentially did the same thing that was done at Waco.

Yes that is what you did. You said they should of waited till Koresh went to town here they waited for the leaders to go to town but you say it's the wrong thing?

COME ON!

There is is sympathizing and wishing things turned out better and so on and so forth. And then there is just being irrational.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    No, just no. They were not on their way to the sheriff until they were stopped. For all the State Police knew the whole sheriff thing was just a ruse so again no. Arresties don't get to decide crap but resist or not. There is no TALK. There weren't having a discussion they were being arrested. And lets not forget these guys were the ones to talk about and show off their guns. They were the ones who used the threat of violence to try and prevent arrest. So now they are 100% peaceful. You really think that people committing crimes get to decide who and how they get arrested? All in the name of peace right?

Well I guess they could of just opened a jail cell door and sent a letter to the guys to take themselves over there but aside from that it seems like a pretty good time. In truth I think you are being purposely myopic. You absolutely can't know that your proposed method would have ended any better. They go armed, cus that's how they were rolling, to speak with the sheriff and he will say what? He can't stop the arrests. Fincum isn't going to decide he was wrong all along and suddenly give up. You are in an area with a much greater chance of bystanders. The idea that it is a better idea is absurd by any objective measure.

I disagree

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    As far as I can tell, the shots fired afterwards were a combination of flash bangs, gas, and bean bag (or similar).

I wasn't referring to the shots fired at the truck. I was talking about the shots fired after the suspect fell to the ground.

Nobody won here.

Both sides failed.

I'm not surprised by the citizens actions.
    I'm very disappointed in the federal response.

This wasn't Bonnie and Clyde.

Yes, the driver could have learned a lot by watching that Chris Rock video about how not to get shot by the police. The rules are simple and don't really have anything to do with race (other than the driving with a white friend part).

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Anyone else love the double think the left is capable of? Several men go onto public property and actually take care of it better than the park service who sucked at doing controlled burns and the left goes bonkers. Hundreds of lefties go onto private property to protest a pipeline and trash the **** out of the land that supposedly is a burial ground (even though radar surveys found NOTHING before the project started) and they are heroes.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Yea that certainly doesn't sit will with the ancestors I'm sure! Even if it wasn't a burial ground, they sure are acting with serious disrespect.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Anyone else love the double think the left is capable of? Several men go onto public property and actually take care of it better than the park service who sucked at doing controlled burns and the left goes bonkers. Hundreds of lefties go onto private property to protest a pipeline and trash the $#@! out of the land that supposedly is a burial ground (even though radar surveys found NOTHING before the project started) and they are heroes.

They trespassed, brought firearms onto federal property (the building which is a crime), and made a mess of the place. They were uninvited by the people they were supposedly protesting for.

Evidently they are being remanded back to Nevada to face charges there as well-or at least some of them.

Have no idea what the lawyer lost his mind about. Evidently he was cussing at the judge and screaming etc.

I do find it funny that there are charges about the jury being all white. Its...Oregon.

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    They trespassed, brought firearms onto federal property (the building which is a crime), and made a mess of the place. They were uninvited by the people they were supposedly protesting for.

Evidently they are being remanded back to Nevada to face charges there as well-or at least some of them.

Have no idea what the lawyer lost his mind about. Evidently he was cussing at the judge and screaming etc.

I do find it funny that there are charges about the jury being all white. Its...Oregon.

All I'm asking for is for the two groups to be treated the same. And from everything I know they were keeping the place clean out there in Oregon.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014

But where they charged with any of those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom