• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob_USF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Thanks guys. I would have but I'm new here. I don't really know how to work the site all that well and I don't really know who are admin lol.

Wow. You don't get to dictate that.

Youre right.. But I'm trying to get along with everyone here. I don't want to argue with you. Actually, I'd prefer to get on good terms with everyone here (that's why I'm trying to change my screen name). So how about lets start a new right here right now?

Don't want anymore problems with anyone. I don't know you guys all too well yet and vise versa. So why don't we all get to know each other without all the arguing? ;)

Rob_USF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Hahha.

Question: do any of you that have been lurking this thread personally have a handgun for sale? I'd probably be willing to overpay a bit. So if you have one you don't absolutely need, post it on here and how much you're looking to get for it.

I also have a thread open in WTB for a RIA 1911 (or any 1911 thats like $500 or less) so if any of you have one of those, migrate over to that thread :P

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Might have one or two around...thing is, ah'm in New Braunfels - so you'd hafta travel a ways! But FWIW, given your obvious respect for others that has been shown in a number of ways (hey - I can remember bein' young and full of myself, and you've taken the "lumps" we've given you with a LOT of maturity IMO), I'm hopin' that someone closer to ya will step up with something. If not, holler an' make a road trip....

Rob_USF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Might have one or two around...thing is, ah'm in New Braunfels - so you'd hafta travel a ways! But FWIW, given your obvious respect for others that has been shown in a number of ways (hey - I can remember bein' young and full of myself, and you've taken the "lumps" we've given you with a LOT of maturity IMO), I'm hopin' that someone closer to ya will step up with something. If not, holler an' make a road trip....

Hey thanks man, I really appreciate that.

Top Bottom