• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Seriously guy, just a word(s) of advice: If I were you, I'd just let this go and move on. On this forum, you aren't going to win any argument that remotely criticizes police. I'd just stop while you're ahead and move on. Not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just sayin'.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Yeah, you're right TexasRedneck.

That's why they said they "really" pulled me over. But granted I live in a very bad neighborhood and my truck is a square body Chevy. A nice one, but I guess it does scream check me out.

So as far as number of times pulled over, 5 isn't bad? :cool:

My feelings weren't hurt though. It was more of the fact even after how nice and cooperative I'd been, let him search the truck, and proving it wasn't me, he still had attitude. Maybe I'm just too kind hearted.

So you're saying the Police Officers told you they stopped you to check your registration?

Rob_USF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Tells me you are intentionally acting that way. I usually call em right.

Please; just don't even reply anymore. I don't want to argue with anyone here. Sorry you don't like me but I'm obviously not going to change your mind so I'm not going to go back and forth.

I don't intentionally ​act the way I ​am. I just ​tried​ to change a bit to respect you guys.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Please; just don't even reply anymore. I don't want to argue with anyone here. Sorry you don't like me but I'm obviously not going to change your mind so I'm not going to go back and forth.

I don't intentionally ​act the way I ​am. I just ​tried​ to change a bit to respect you guys.

You really wanna do that? Then change your screen name. I tried to politely hint that it's offensive to me due to the women and children that might read this, but you blew me off. I have continued to try to engage you in a respectful and honest manner, but every time I see that screen name, it just makes it harder to do so.

Your turn.....

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Change your username to TexasRednek. I even have an avi for you to use

texasredneck.gif

Top Bottom