• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I first wrote I'd be there with Justin, then remembered I have to work Saturday.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    I will be there for breakfast and the show.....finally get to pick up my Texas lower from RR .....can't wait!

sent from wait....where am I!?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You want the underfolder before that AES-10B, which is more along the lines of a squad automatic weapon (SAW) than a dedicated marksman rifle (DMR). Is is just a beefed up AK with a longer, heavier barrel for sustained firing and a bipod to aid in the same.

There really is no such thing as a "sniper" rifle in 7.62.x39, it's an intermediate round great in what it is designed to do but by no means has the velocity or energy past a couple of hundred meters to be an effective "sniper" rifle. The closest you'll get are DMRs like the Tabuk the Iraqis developed.

7.62 NATO (7.62×51mm) is currently the normal cartridge of choice for military and police sniper rifles, but commercial cartridges such as the Remington 7mm, .338 Lapua and others are becoming popular as they offer greater performance and range.

Cheers! M2

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Hey Brothers, I should be down for going but will have to see, funds are tight right now after some dumb short attention spanned chick backed in to my car as I was pulling in to my parking space. I had to pay my deductible until Insurance gets the money back from her insurance so I am out $500 at the moment. Will keep yall posted :)

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Hey Brothers, I should be down for going but will have to see, funds are tight right now after some dumb short attention spanned chick backed in to my car as I was pulling in to my parking space. I had to pay my deductible until Insurance gets the money back from her insurance so I am out $500 at the moment. Will keep yall posted :)

Brother, it is imperative that you come out not only for breakfast but the show as well! We need to continue our discussions on those Hungarian AK63D kits were talked about!

I just had to buy a new grill and washing machine (separate items, of course; but that would make for a cool multi-function appliance!) so I am cash-strapped as well; but this is a low- to no-cost show as long as you don't let the temptation of the Kalashnikov get the better of you!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom