Hurley's Gold

2014 Secret Santa DISCUSSION, AFTERMATH, BANTER thread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I will never use PSA again, I placed the order on the 2nd for my kids gift and when I called on monday I was told that it would be out in a day or two because they were shipping stuff that was ordered on the first. When I called today I sat on hold for 90 mins just to be told they were still working on orders from the 1st and that my kids gift should ship on Monday.

ETA: I guess after telling a supervisor that I will not be purchasing from there again they got in a hurry to ship, just got tracking info.
    That really sucks Sarge. I've never done business there but I also don't recall bad comments either.
    Gun Zone Deals

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I will never use PSA again, I placed the order on the 2nd for my kids gift and when I called on monday I was told that it would be out in a day or two because they were shipping stuff that was ordered on the first. When I called today I sat on hold for 90 mins just to be told they were still working on orders from the 1st and that my kids gift should ship on Monday.

ETA: I guess after telling a supervisor that I will not be purchasing from there again they got in a hurry to ship, just got tracking info.

1ZA996X00397063920
    The lady time i ordered from them it took almost a month to ship an in stock parts kit.

By the way, it should be here by Tuesday. Can't wait to see what it is.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This has to be the best part of being in the military. Trigger time with extremely cool toys, all on Uncle Sam's dime.

400k rounds of Tenex in a year. That has to be some countries entire Olympic budget.
    Ralf is a mechanic; he's not in the military. But the German govt made sure he never ran out of ammo. :) In 7 consecutive Olympics, he brought home 3 gold and 2 silver medals. That's better results than some entire countries, so I'd call it a good investment.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Well, package 1 still hasn't shipped, I'll have to check with vendor today.

Package 2 shipped today 9114 9999 4423 8981 7511 62

Today is the last day to ship! Please post your DC/tracking number in this thread or PM me if there is a problem.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I would put the tracking # up for package #1, but it says it was delivered to my kid at 1:54 today.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I would put the tracking # up for package #1, but it says it was delivered to my kid at 1:54 today.

I had to go look. Thanks Robert! That's above and beyond. Merry Christmas!

IMAG2335_zps35128274.jpg

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I want to give a big thank you to everyone for participating in the Secret Santa. This has been a lot of fun. I want to also tell you how grateful I am to everyone for keeping this thread updated and getting your packages mailed. I just inspected my list and I show only 1 name I need to check on. The gifts have been awesome!!! Next few days should continue to be festive. Merry Christmas everyone.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I want to give a big thank you to everyone for participating in the Secret Santa. This has been a lot of fun. I want to also tell you how grateful I am to everyone for keeping this thread updated and getting your packages mailed. I just inspected my list and I show only 1 name I need to check on. The gifts have been awesome!!! Next few days should continue to be festive. Merry Christmas everyone.
    Thank you for doing it. I missed last year and saw all the fun. No way in hell I'd miss out on it again. I'm just waiting for the last presents to come in.

Top Bottom