• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Also, all of this berto crap probably cost Ed Emmett the election to a woman with no experience in public office, due to straight ticket voting. She didn't get a majority, but I don't know if a runoff can be called based on that alone.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Also, all of this berto crap probably cost Ed Emmett the election to a woman with no experience in public office, due to straight ticket voting. She didn't get a majority, but I don't know if a runoff can be called based on that alone.

Him and Bob Hebert getting voted out in Fort Bend county were perhaps the most shocking election results of the night for me. SheJack is already cozying up to Hidalgo which is just stomach turning.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I can’t take that guy seriously. Wearing his leather jacket with no shirt.
    That’s fine, you don’t need to. It took me about three months of watching to get past that, and I disagree with him on lots of points. Yet he’s the channel I watch the most and I benefit greatly from the commentary daily.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Beat-O raised $69M, spent $59M, got 4M votes; spent about $15 per vote, almost 2x what Cruz spent.

Voter turnout was almost double the last midterm pretty damn close to the last presidential election.

Goes to show how hard it is to convince a majority of Texans that everything Veto stood for is representative of what Texans believe in.

Learned something new: 78% of registered voters in Texas live in just 30 of 254 counties.

Looks like the house districts need to be redrawn to counter the out-size influence urban areas have.

RevolverGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Beat-O raised $69M, spent $59M, got 4M votes; spent about $15 per vote, almost 2x what Cruz spent.

Voter turnout was almost double the last midterm pretty damn close to the last presidential election.

Goes to show how hard it is to convince a majority of Texans that everything Veto stood for is representative of what Texans believe in.

Learned something new: 78% of registered voters in Texas live in just 30 of 254 counties.

Looks like the house districts need to be redrawn to counter the out-size influence urban areas have.

My wife was upset that Beato got as close as he did. I reminded her that the Dems and lamestream media went all-in on him against Cruz, who, though I like his positions, does not appear to be a real likeable guy and has pissed off a lot of Republicans. And Beaten O’Rourk still lost.

There’s still three Senate races too close to call, and Republicans have slim leads in all three. So they could realistically end up with 55 seats.

If you control the Oval Office and only one chamber of Congress, the Senate is the one to have for the judicial appointments.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    It looks like we can still lose the Senate the incumbent Rep is losing in Nevada and the3y found more than 500000 more votes in Maricopa County in Arizona. Dems are good at finding votes in trunks of cars etc. This and the recounts in Florida and GA. We could still be screwed

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    It looks like we can still lose the Senate the incumbent Rep is losing in Nevada and the3y found more than 500000 more votes in Maricopa County in Arizona. Dems are good at finding votes in trunks of cars etc. This and the recounts in Florida and GA. We could still be screwed

They sure as hell are. Happened in Washington state a few years back. They just kept "finding" votes till the Dem won the governorship.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    The market really, really, liked the election:
    Market Summary > Dow Jones Industrial Average
    INDEXDJX: .DJI
    26,180.30 +545.29 (2.13%)
    Nov 7, 4:07 PM EST

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Because they "believe" all that is just stories made up by the right wing fanatics. Voter fraud just doesn't happen remember? Even when they get caught red....er...blue handed!

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I know we received a letter for my wife's mother from the TX Dems reminding her to go vote, even though she never lived in this state when she was still alive...

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    he3y found more than 500000 more votes in Maricopa County in Arizona. Dems are good at finding votes in trunks of cars etc. This and the recounts in Florida and GA. We could still be screwed

yep, this where the Dems excel. "Finding" uncounted ballots that seem to always provide enough votes for their candidate to win.

Top Bottom