DK Firearms

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If that is true, and any Dominion machine can be reconfigured to do that, none of them can be trusted unless they have been sequestered and are verified. Which would call into question the votes in any district that uses them. Including mine.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    If that is true, and any Dominion machine can be reconfigured to do that, none of them can be trusted unless they have been sequestered and are verified. Which would call into question the votes in any district that uses them. Including mine.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    As far as this voter goes, NONE of them ARE trusted. Even after they're tested, I think that every single thing Dominion should be purged from our shores: machines, software, employees, execs, offices, EVERYTHING.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

ETA: I believe this is the second sampling revealing fraudulent ballots. The first court ordered sample was smaller and returned a 3% fraudulent rate. At that time the court authorized a significantly larger sample which returned the current 11% fraudulent rate.

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

Plenty more... still don't know how valid it is. Some of these reports are dated as early as 12/3/20.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Anything other than a conservative right wing news source? I know it’s almost impossible to fine neutral news sources(I’m constantly trying)

I’m not wanting to bust anybody’s chops. I’d really like to see any solid evidence of any widespread fraud that would have affected the outcome.

With so many wild allegations & uncle Rudy & his gang heading the way of this fiasco it just looks more like “let’s sling as much bullshit allegations as we can and maybe something will stick.”

I keep looking and I’m still listening but the entire Trump circus looks more like a clown show every day. That blond they drug into the hearing in Michigan was a hoot! Not real credible but entertaining none the less.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Anything other than a conservative right wing news source? I know it’s almost impossible to fine neutral news sources(I’m constantly trying)

I’m not wanting to bust anybody’s chops. I’d really like to see any solid evidence of any widespread fraud that would have affected the outcome.

With so many wild allegations & uncle Rudy & his gang heading the way of this fiasco it just looks more like “let’s sling as much bullshit allegations as we can and maybe something will stick.”

I keep looking and I’m still listening but the entire Trump circus looks more like a clown show every day. That blond they drug into the hearing in Michigan was a hoot! Not real credible but entertaining none the less.
    Nope... ain't got CNN to report on it yet! Just boggles the mind that if this were true at the least Tucker, Lou, or Laura would of made, at a minimum, a passing comment about it.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    The court authorized ballot sample with 3% fraudulent rate and the subsequent court authorized larger sample rate I did hear on Fox news radio. I had not, and have not, heard the results of the larger sample @ 11% fraudulent from any MSM source.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    1d Boston-Tea-Party_print2.jpg

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The court authorized ballot sample with 3% fraudulent rate and the subsequent court authorized larger sample rate I did hear on Fox news radio. I had not, and have not, heard the results of the larger sample @ 11% fraudulent from any MSM source.
    Does that surprise you? You're talking about the sources that either wouldn't report on Hunter Biden's computer or tried to downplay it.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Does that surprise you? You're talking about the sources that either wouldn't report on Hunter Biden's computer or tried to downplay it.
    Nope not surprised in the least. Well maybe a bit surprised when Fox reported on the 3% fraudulent event.

Top Bottom