• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    They have known there were problems with the Dominion voting systems for several years, and they weren't corrected then, and it appears they haven't been corrected yet. They should never have been allowed to be certified to be used anywhere within the United States for any voting.
    Lynx Defense

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Nope... ain't got CNN to report on it yet! Just boggles the mind that if this were true at the least Tucker, Lou, or Laura would of made, at a minimum, a passing comment about it.
    Soooo.... OANN reports the Georgia examination occured - reported no results of exam. Curious!

Last paragraph/sentence in article.

ETA: The crux of the problem is that no matter your political bent. Regardless of what you personally believed happened, or didn't happen, 5 minutes on the internet and you can corral all the supporting evidence needed to win in court - if said evidence were true.

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Regardless of what you personally believed happened, or didn't happen, 5 minutes on the internet and you can corral all the supporting evidence needed to win in court - if said evidence were true.
    First, thank you for not writing "irregardless".
    Second, I don't think it's that easy. Rudy's team has sworn affidavits, signed under penalty of perjury. And those are not really accepted by the "Old News" as "evidence".

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Watch Steve Bannon on The War Room @ America's Voice News. And others on that station. 46.2 in Houston. Over the air station.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Info is starting to leak out. Drip....drip....drip....
    Lousiana newspaper:
    1607351280705.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Irregardless of ones thoughts of the words use over regardless, the simple fact is that they mean the same thing and are accepted as such.

It's been in use and defined in dictionaries for 250 years.

That said, some stuffy libtard college professors agree it's a nonsense word and mark you off for it. I'm proud to say I won that battle by bringing in 15 different dictionaries to prove it's a word. Probably not the hill to die on so early in the semester as she seemed a tad bit critical of everything else I submitted from then on out.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Soooo.... OANN reports the Georgia examination occured - reported no results of exam. Curious!
    Darn. I saw a great write up about the results of this yesterday but I cant find it now.

They ran ballots through one machine several times, an equal 50/50 split.

Each time the results showed Biden ahead by 26%

They have known there were problems with the Dominion voting systems for several years, and they weren't corrected then, and it appears they haven't been corrected yet. They should never have been allowed to be certified to be used anywhere within the United States for any voting.
    I offer the perspective that they worked perfectly... :green:

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I don't really know what you are talking about....

but you stated "drip, drip, drip" like this was some recently found and reported provable evidence. I would assume any data from almost a month ago has either already been overcome by other data or used to try to make a case, none of which have shown to be helpful to Trump as of today.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    For those who don't follow her on YouTube, Daisy Cousens is darn cool and worth a watch.
    I have two comments about that video discussion.

I think Trump should do a rally opposite the inauguration. He totally deserves to thumb his nose at the entire democratic party and electoral base after the stunts they have pulled for the last 4 years.

Second, I sure hope the poll on 2024 candidates is overcome by some realism. Pence ? Don Trump, Jr., ? Nikki Haley ? If that's the best the republicans can come up with they will likely have the same problem the dems had selecting a candidate this year.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Darn. I saw a great write up about the results of this yesterday but I cant find it now.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Now that this is well publicized, I'm going to bet that you will not find another machine that will display that same malfunction. Even if they did at one time, I'm sure actions have been taken to correct that in all the other machines.

If anyone even suspected any issues with those machines, the FBI should have confiscated every one of them and locked them away immediately. You remember the FBI don't you ? They used to be a reliable government crime agency but now are a wing of the democratic party, kind of like BLM and antifa !

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now that this is well publicized, I'm going to bet that you will not find another machine that will display that same malfunction. Even if they did at one time, I'm sure actions have been taken to correct that in all the other machines.

If anyone even suspected any issues with those machines, the FBI should have confiscated every one of them and locked them away immediately. You remember the FBI don't you ? They used to be a reliable government crime agency but now are a wing of the democratic party, kind of like BLM and antifa !
    Antrim county (6,000 votes switched from Trump to Biden) and now Ware county where the machine automatically switches votes from Trump to Biden. Funny, I count twice now.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

I think you're giving the dimms way more credit than they deserve. You're talking about the same entity that pulled suite cases of ballots out from under a table - in front of God and a video camera. Shear audacity has gotten them this far. Well audicity and folks like you that discount the obvious. The obvious being "SOMETHING" happened that warrants rigorous investigation. Deny that there is a preponderance of evidence that "SOMETHING" happened. Instead of taking that thread/sliver of info and pursuing the evidence you insist move along... nothing to see here. Basically lazy, wanting an open/shut case without effort. Doesn't work that way.

Top Bottom