• Poll closed .

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Day'um!!!

I've watched ~3 hours of live testimony of pole watchers in Wisconsin. This was/is a Joint Public Hearing at the State Capitol Assembly & Senate Committees on Campaigns and Elections. Holy chit what they witnessed, what they heard and what they were told. One of the officials at one point said "I'm ready to invalidate the current electors right now!"
    Texas SOT

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Day'um!!!

I've watched ~3 hours of live testimony of pole watchers in Wisconsin. This was/is a Joint Public Hearing at the State Capitol Assembly & Senate Committees on Campaigns and Elections. Holy chit what they witnessed, what they heard and what they were told. One of the officials at one point said "I'm ready to invalidate the current electors right now!"

Where were you able to view that Doug?

I'm interested in it.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    The SCOTUS just told the people and the 18 states behind the Texas law suit to "stick it !!"

The party's over !

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The SCOTUS just told the people and the 18 states behind the Texas law suit to "stick it !!"

The party's over !
    I suspect "The Party" is only just beginning!
    But I have party noise makers waiting to be used.....

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    The ruling was based on jurisdiction and not merits. Just calls for coming at it from a different angle!

ETA: All of you that say the party is over - exactly what the Dimm's want to hear. There are still plenty of legal challenges remaining. Giving up, quitting before time expires is a classic sign of "Loser". You wanna wear that moniker? I suppose that's your choice. As for me and mine well we will continue to keep the faith and trust in God.

Last edited:

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    The ruling was based on jurisdiction and not merits. Just calls for coming at it from a different angle!

ETA: All of you that say the party is over - exactly what the Dimm's want to hear. There are still plenty of legal challenges remaining. Giving up, quitting before time expires is a classic sign of "Loser". You wanna wear that moniker? I suppose that's your choice. As for me and mine well we will continue to keep the faith and trust in God.

Call me whatever the **** you want ostrich we’ll see who’s right come Inauguration Day.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Call me whatever the **** you want ostrich we’ll see who’s right come Inauguration Day.
    Perhaps you took what I said with more force than I intended. My point was/is that I will keep the faith and do whatever I can to turn this election around(moral support?) until such a time as the buzzer sounds. You could very well be right that it will be an Biden inauguration and at that time I will admit defeat and begin preparing for the 2022 mid-terms. But until that happens I see no reason to quit fighting or supporting those that do.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Perhaps you took what I said with more force than I intended. My point was/is that I will keep the faith and do whatever I can to turn this election around(moral support?) until such a time as the buzzer sounds. You could very well be right that it will be an Biden inauguration and at that time I will admit defeat and begin preparing for the 2022 mid-terms. But until that happens I see no reason to quit fighting or supporting those that do.
    The buzzer has sounded !

The SCOTUS has just made the statement that they are not going to ever even take up the issue no matter how it is presented. They know that changing the outcome of this election would lead to massive rioting and terrorism by the uncontrollable left, and don't have the cojones to do what is right. The Supreme Court is no longer the caretaker of the US Constitution. Expect this to lead to loss of 2nd amendment and other rights for US citizens.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The buzzer has sounded !

The SCOTUS has just made the statement that they are not going to ever even take up the issue no matter how it is presented. They know that changing the outcome of this election would lead to massive rioting and terrorism by the uncontrollable left, and don't have the cojones to do what is right. The Supreme Court is no longer the caretaker of the US Constitution. Expect this to lead to loss of 2nd amendment and other rights for US citizens.
    All I know is that Biden isn't sworn in yet. You believe there won't be riots either way? They hate Biden/ Harris too.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    All I know is that Biden isn't sworn in yet. You believe there won't be riots either way? They hate Biden/ Harris too.
    Of course there will not be riots either way. You've seen a lot of rioting, looting, arson, and damage caused by the Trump people have you ? They will just whine and cry and file more lawsuits and have boat parades....but that's pretty much it.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I’m not holding my breath.

But this SCOTUS situation doesn’t derail everything. It came out of left field and quickly disappeared, but it didn’t even exist before last week.

The process is in the same place it was before the Texas lawsuit. Powell’s and every other lawsuit is still ongoing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom