• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That's Pete Davidson. He's a drug-addled, train wreck of a human...BUT...he has shown an ability to attract at least some quality time with a staggering number of gorgeous, famous women. He's dated the star of Outer Banks, Madelyn Cline; actress Chase Sui Wonders, his co-star in Bodies Bodies Bodies; Kim Kardashian, the proof that a sex tape can launch an empire; Emily Ratajkowski, a legit supermodel; Phoebe Dynevor, an actress on Bridgerton's; Kaia Gerber, a "supermodel" who probably hasn't really earned that designation but is still stunning; Margaret Qualley, an up and coming actress; Kate Beckinsale, as noted above; Ariana Grande, the legit music superstar to whom he actually got engaged; Cazzie David, the daughter of actor Larry David; and Carly Aquilino, star of the MTV series Girl Code.

The ugliest chick on that list is cute and quite attractive. The rest are stunners.

They're all head-scratchers. Why they'd waste time with him is a mystery to me.

As for Kate Beckinsale...

...applies here, too. I really hope she's not going to come up in this thread again except to congratulate her on beating whatever has her down at the moment.

It weird how that happens. Not the first ugly dude to score lots of hot chicks. Heard a very hot girl say once that confidence is an aphrodisiac. Looks are secondary.

I can attest to a lesser degree. I’m no looker, but I dated all the hot girls I wanted. I learned at 16 to walk into a room like I owned it. It worked. Also worked to make sure the hot girl knew her one single flaw. They all have one.

The Widow on HULU is my favorite role Kate played. She was fantastic in a different role for her.

Of course she’s pretty hot as a vampire too.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa..."

1710360565810.png

A small role, but everyone remembers his character's name. RIP Michael Culver.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Louis Gossett Jr., who won a supporting actor Oscar for playing the hard-as-nails drill instructor in 1982's "An Officer and a Gentleman" a few years after winning an Emmy for his role as the cunning Fiddler in "Roots," has died, the AP reports. He was 87.
    He was in one of my favorite bad movies, the 80s classic Iron Eagle.

Top Bottom