7.62 x 39 Saiga AK

Big Phil

Well-Known
Feb 20, 2013
SATX
Good for you for putting yourself out there. I realize that short video probably encompassed about an hour or more of shooting and even more time editing.

Some thoughts:
There are tons of videos of guys just shooting, heck I have several myself. Be different.

It can be rough and take more time than shooting but tell the viewer what you think. What do you like? What don't you like? Are you planning on adding something?

Finally watch some other YouTube videos to get an idea of what is out there. Range Time with Cory and Erika is a great one as well as Hickok45.

Again good job for putting yourself out there. Keep it up and who knows what could happen

SMELLNROSES

Oct 31, 2013
I do not recognize borders.
Thanks!

Thanks for those comments, very helpful and constructive. Glad you liked my video overall. I have been thinking about some of the points you mentioned and I hope my future videos will be much better. Stay tuned!

Good for you for putting yourself out there. I realize that short video probably encompassed about an hour or more of shooting and even more time editing.

Some thoughts:
There are tons of videos of guys just shooting, heck I have several myself. Be different.

It can be rough and take more time than shooting but tell the viewer what you think. What do you like? What don't you like? Are you planning on adding something?

Finally watch some other YouTube videos to get an idea of what is out there. Range Time with Cory and Erika is a great one as well as Hickok45.

Again good job for putting yourself out there. Keep it up and who knows what could happen

SMELLNROSES

Oct 31, 2013
I do not recognize borders.
I am in Virginia and North Carolina...if you are anywhere nearby, bring your guns and let's shoot some stuff...

Better question is, where are you, and why havent you invited us to come out. We got guns!

Top Bottom