• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    hg,

If what you're saying is valid, (not being a low-yer, I'm not up to date on the Texas National Guard being overidden/shifted from state command to federal i.e., regular Army) who're therefore at the overall command of the commie gen millie, hence many, many true Texans wouldn't comply...

Just because the 'feds' decide our state National Guard is now there's to command might create a backlash of NO...

'Don't mess with Texas' isn't an idle pos policy.

We aren't 'toothless peasants'..or simply willing to just accept bs 'orders' from the feds...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    hg,

If what you're saying is valid, (not being a low-yer, I'm not up to date on the Texas National Guard being overidden/shifted from state command to federal i.e., regular Army)...

In every state, the National Guard has two Commanders in Chief; the state governor and the President.

When Guardsmen are activated, it’s either a Title 10 activation or a Title 32 activation. Title 10 is active duty chain of command, Title 32 is state chain of command.

Been that way since the Constitution was written.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Be more specific? In order to secure the border, you really have to own the border. Without that, there is only so much that can be done. Sounds like you expect somethjng that can’t be done by a governor.
    Do you have mental issues? Are you going to try out for Bud Light mascot? Is your brain on drugs?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    hg,

If what you're saying is valid, (not being a low-yer, I'm not up to date on the Texas National Guard being overidden/shifted from state command to federal i.e., regular Army) who're therefore at the overall command of the commie gen millie, hence many, many true Texans wouldn't comply...

Just because the 'feds' decide our state National Guard is now there's to command might create a backlash of NO...

'Don't mess with Texas' isn't an idle pos policy.

We aren't 'toothless peasants'..or simply willing to just accept bs 'orders' from the feds...

Then it becomes an issue of each Guard member having to decide their loyalties.....to IMPOTUS or to the Constitution (esp. the Posse Comitatus part)....

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    The Texas Border is open because Texas Republicans want it open.

The legislation below would easily solve the Texas Border Crisis.

Which is precisely why this legislation will die in Committee. Wall Street wants maximum warm bodies to harvest EBT, HUD, and Medicaid payments from. Western Civilization be damned.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    If Gov Abbott put the Texas "military" on the border, the US government would retaliate, and put a halt to it.
    And, what would the Texas military do, shoot anyone crossing the border?

I definitely agree, something should be done, but the federal government is making things exponentially more difficult.

Won’t know unless it is tried. Hasn’t happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas

Which is precisely why this legislation will die in Committee. Wall Street wants maximum warm bodies to harvest EBT, HUD, and Medicaid payments from. Western Civilization be damned.

You don't seem to grasp the severity of the problem. E-verify? You think this is about illegals looking for work? Think again this is a planned invasion to change the country.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

BUT BORDER CROSSING AND IMMIGRATION ARE FEDERAL JURISDICTIONS

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    You don't seem to grasp the severity of the problem. E-verify? You think this is about illegals looking for work? Think again this is a planned invasion to change the country.

You are right. E-verify would not solve the problem. I was mistaken.

I still suffer from thinking in Economic terms due to being a AnCap Libertarian in the 90's.

E-verify would help a bit, but is no match for the 30 year-old demograpic replacement policy of Texas Republicans.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    You are right. E-verify would not solve the problem. I was mistaken.

I still suffer from thinking in Economic terms due to being a AnCap Libertarian in the 90's.

E-verify would help a bit, but is no match for the 30 year-old demograpic replacement policy of Texas Republicans.
    Considering more than 5 million illegals have been signed into the country and we are awaiting a million to rush the border in a day or so I don't know what this has to do with a "replacement theory". It has far more to do with the Cloward-Piven plan to bring down the country by overloading social services. Now that the dollar is tanking, our economy going flat, inflation at 10%, spending billions on Ukraine in their mind this is perfect timing for the Chinese to cash in.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Considering more than 5 million illegals have been signed into the country and we are awaiting a million to rush the border in a day or so I don't know what this has to do with a "replacement theory". It has far more to do with the Cloward-Piven plan to bring down the country by overloading social services.

Your article says the purpose of Cloward-Piven Plan in 1966 was to consolidate Democratic Party power by getting more people onto the Welfare rolls. That did succeed.

I was referring to the current Republican & Democrat Plan to replace White Americans with more profitable non-White workers who will work for lower wages and tolerate third-world living conditions without complaint.

Top Bottom