• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I’ve been thinking they might lower their prices. Lots of ammo sitting for weeks.
    There’s no reason why it needs to be so high. It’s double what it was in early 2020 for every caliber. Also, there is no volume discount or price difference between brands like there used to be. A box of 100 (pick a caliber) is exactly twice the price of a box of 50, whereas it used to be less that twice the price.

I think folks are wising up. Logic says that with the Ukraine fiasco going on, the shelves should be bare of Russian ammo. It’s not. There must have been 15 spam cans on the shelf yesterday with at least 100 boxes of the smaller count 7.62

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I haven't bought any factory ammo since April of 2019 when I bought a .410 shotgun except for a 325 pack of AutoMatch I bought to replace one I shot up and some nearly free 22WMR from Walmart.
    I stopped buying ammo from the same time period as yourself as I still have my Y2k and Obama election stock in regards to 9mm, 223, 40, 45, 308 and 3006. the only ammo I am buying now is shotgun shells and that is for my daughter shotgun team. We use their club buying benefits to buy bulk with club paying a portion so I am not paying these ridiculous prices at Academy or other rip off outlets.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Hornady Critical Defense $29.99 per 20.
    I don't have a .44 Special but I've always wanted a S&W 296. The recent availability of cases of that ammo had me seriously considering buying ammo for a gun I don't have. Thankfully, the temptation is fading.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    First 38 Super ammo I’ve seen in 2 years. Garland store

65C1AA18-C0D8-4E04-AE40-CD209FCC250C.jpeg

Top Bottom