• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I imagine you'll get a long list of suggestions,but I'll start with the 40 billion that Biden wants to give to Ukraine.
    Also, how about the billions we spend each year on feeding and housing illegals?
    And the billions we spend on military bases and personnel protecting shitty nations that wouldn't piss on the USA if it were on fire.

Oh, there's plenty of money to protect our kids, we just have to elect politicians like Trump who will prioritize the USA and its citizens over foreigners.
    .....and spending money on safety and security for academic campuses does tend to cut into the football stadium and athletic training budget.....can't have that....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    yeah but I remember taking my Shotgun or deer rifle to school. On the school bus at that! Locked in my locker. Then go hunting after or before classes.
    Yes, and there's the rub. Back then if someone decided to go shoot up the school, he would probably find equal resistance. Have you heard many instances of mass shootings in Texas colleges lately?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Back on the 'box'.
    News last nite showed the FBI semi truck there and 'investigation' continues. Why? What a waste of resources. Nothing to investigate! Not going to prosecute anyone. Make LE feel good? Local LE were looking for him after shooting grandmother, didn't find him in time. Nothing left to do but help survivors and render aid, at the time. Locals can handle that. The rest is just 'press/political' attention.
    I forget, how many FBI showed up over a garage pull rope claimed to be a noose?

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    He's already dead... I guess it wouldn't hurt to hang him...
    Here is a simple solution for these mass killers - after the autopsy and the other proceedings are complete - cremate their bodies and dump their ashes in undisclosed garbage dumps. Leave nothing for the sickos to memorialize!

And I would have to argue the point made by Etmo and Lonesome Dove: Sports is the national religion of Texas. How many people do you know that can quote a bible verse but know the stats of their favorite local player or team? How many people - let alone communities - do you know that take road trips for a church meeting versus the same that drive hours for a game? I know several in where the town almost dies because so many folks take off for the out of town games. Some towns line the streets to see their teams off to an out of town game and that is not even for regional or state!

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Hate to say it, but that asshat’s stunt is going to end up getting some anti-2A ‘activist’ killed.

Possibly. But the left has gotten used to getting a pass on antisocial and criminal behavior. Maybe having someone pay the price for rushing an individual under Secret Service protection will get their attention.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The interruption of the Abbott press conf videos on youtube lasted about a long minute. CBS did an almost 7 minute interview with our boy Beano as he came out of the thing. God help Texas!

Top Bottom