• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • #1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas
    It helps to get you going so at least in my case it is beneficial to my diet.

No red bull= more sluggish throughout the morning.
    Red Bull(no negative nutritional facts)= More active and ready to get stuff done.

Take it how ya want it. It may not work for a monkey but it works for a gunner. haah joke

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I drank normally 8-14 drpeppers a day for about the past 2 years

131907060520.jpg

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    This won't count much coming from a skinny guy....I have always thought you could eat anything you wanted...it just has to be in moderation. My BIL cracks me up he always orders a double meat cheeseburger and is miserable trying to finish it. I tell him just quit when he's full, but he will eat until it's gone...and it shows.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Ditch the sodas, energy drinks, teas, and coffees.

A regular can of soda has as much as 150 calories. Drink 4 of those and it's the same as eating a Whataburger. 14 is the equivalent of eating 3 and a half Whataburgers before you've even eaten anything.:ohnoes:

I've lost 60 lbs from just skipping the soft drinks and drinking water instead. A few drops of those Mio water flavorers in your water bottle help if you don't like the taste of plain water.

Since you have a physically active job you'd probably lose weight even faster, my job is a lazy ass sitting down all day type gig.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I've put on 80# since I graduated from high school...
    Went to a doc a few weeks ago, and found out I am suffering from Adrenal Fatigue. She got me on Cortisol, and I'm now waiting for the rest of my bloodwork to come through. In the mean time, I just started her yeast free diet.

I'm going to be grumpy until I can shake the sugar/carb/grain cravings. :(

I hope I can make it through the cleansing of the yeast and keep the grains/glutens out of my diet long term.

With regard to the Cortisol 'script: I am sleeping better, my allergies are lessening, the bags and dark circles under my eyes are starting to fade, and I feel a bit more energetic.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    That sounds positive.
    Doc made it sound like I'd be sticking myself once a week until I get put in the ground.

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    That sounds positive.
    Doc made it sound like I'd be sticking myself once a week until I get put in the ground.

That's most likely the case. However, it's well worth it. They dont hurt if done correctly. My wife gives me my shot. No way I'm doing it. I could if I had to, I just have other options. Hip only, no thigh for me.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Same here....can't bring myself to stab me with a needle, lol....don't piss the wife off....yeah, I do my bloodwork no sooner than the 5 day after shot.

+1000 to not pissing off the wife and don't make the mistake of sticking the 22 gauge in the bottle to try and top it off, dulls the needle. Ask me how I know lol.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I gave myself a 2cc injection of B-12 to be approved for self administered injections.
    It was easy. :)

Top Bottom