Ammo cans free shipping

reddog

Jul 19, 2013
Wow, I ordered just before I posted, sorry about that. :(

But now you've got me wondering about this place as a month ago or so they had a 40% off day and all the cans were OOS then too and their $5-7 shipping seemed to have disappeared that day too.

Well get on their email list and hit them first thing when they have a sale or free shipping before the office boys wake up and pull the stock status on stuff.

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
No, actually their were 148 in stock when I added it to my cart, went to get the CC and got sidetracked for about 15 minutes and they were gone. If I would have just ordered when I seen your post, I am sure it would have gone thru. Someone probably went and bought all of them at once.

reddog

Jul 19, 2013
Good deal, I've gotten some pretty good deals on there but you have to look for them. May sound stupid but I got new BVD underware for $2 a 3 pack, go to the store and they are $10, bought me $30 worth, unless I balloon in weight I shouldn't have to worry about that anymore for a while :) While looking today in the tool section they had used Bushnell 4200 6X40 scopes for like $289, those were like $700 new if you could find them. Seems there is always something tempting me there...

Top Bottom