An update on an old story

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Big country, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    http://www.kxan.com/ Sorry for the new thread, I couldn't find the old thread.
    This is the latest on "a good kid says the father" the officer was found not guilty of wrong doing in the shooting of Nathaniel Sanders. The dash cam video from the back up unit was released and it was confirmed that Nathaniel Sanders did have a gun. The internal investigation is on going.

2. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
  3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Active Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Of course he was a "good kid". Unfortunately he was not a "kid" any longer. He was an adult, gang member, carrying a gun while sleeping off a drug binge in a stolen car.

Sorry dad, but you failed as a father. Wake up you dumb a$$. Your kid is dead because he made poor choices.

4. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I guess I missed the part in the video where it shows the kid with a gun???

5. okie556

okie556 Well-Known

Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    :headscratch: Same here.........not questioning if shooting was justified just wondering where I missed the gun.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Let's see ... it's night time, the cops are on site, you're being a douchebag ... what could go wrong?

7. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Sanders is in the car and all you have on that is the officer yelling "32, 32" witch is 1032 the 10 code for man with gun. the controversy is about the the other units dash cam being turned off.

8. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Just playing Devils advocate here....the mere fact that the officer says he has a gun, does not prove he has a gun....just sayin....:gotme:

9. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I know. That is what the NAACP is saying now. I think that the officer was justified, but you are right there is nothing hear to prove any thing other than the second guy getting shot because he was running right at the officer. One of the officers is on the ground at one point anyone catch why?

10. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Gun or not, keep your hands where the cops can see them. DO NOT move.