• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    im sorry that you guys are saying sorry about being sorry but its sorry that you have to figure out who each other is saying sorry to and then another sorry for not including the right sorry. sorry for confusing anyone on who im saying sorry to and about whosr sorry im talking about. ok sorry

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    So now 2 of the people who got fired are back, we are supposedly getting sold to the hospital(the lab), but if we dont then the lab could close down in 6 weeks. The bad thing is I was looking forward to being the only tech Ive dont it before and I liked it. Nothing but drama.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hit the silk and get the heck out of there! That kind of chicken shxt management never gets better! Good luck!

Flash

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    So I just got to work and people keep looking at me and makin off hand comments like I had something to do with all of them getting fired lol

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    People who got fired are looking at u funny at work? Huh... I thought it was only you and one other lady left.
    Due to at least one similar thread, I haven't followed this one. I'd bet that ^^^ would make top 5 list.
    Mike, unless the owner has recently given you specific reasons you are a part of the labs future, it really is time for you to move on. By 8/3, you should be working somewhere else. Good luck with your decision either way.

Top Bottom