• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    So I got a call today talking about how everyone got fired from the top to the bottom, But I was left and a woman in the office was left. Not trying to be rude but she doesnt know ANYTHING. Hope they get this figured out so I dont get laid off again. Im going to search for other jobs just incase. I guess one good thing about it is all the stupid drama people are gone.

If you pray I need it on this one.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Im hoping that this will be exactly what we needed. The Doctor who owns the place is like the Godfather fr the medical community out here so Im hoping he has something lined up. Wouldnt be a very smart move to fire everyone and have no backup plan. I just keep thinking that he hasnt become rich for no reason lol.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Maybe he understands the situation with your current management and is taking steps to fix it.

Like you said, people don't usually become very successful by being complete idiots. Sometimes there's a lot of planning and forethought that goes into those decisions that people don't get to see and management doesn't talk about out loud if they want to avoid litigation. It's much easier to say, "We need to cut back" instead of "Person A is creating a toxic environment and we need to clean house."

I'm hoping that's it.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Maybe he understands the situation with your current management and is taking steps to fix it.

Like you said, people don't usually become very successful by being complete idiots. Sometimes there's a lot of planning and forethought that goes into those decisions that people don't get to see and management doesn't talk about out loud if they want to avoid litigation. It's much easier to say, "We need to cut back" instead of "Person A is creating a toxic environment and we need to clean house."

I'm hoping that's it.

+1... Maybe its time you met with him personally and let him know "you may be a tech, but you're willing to take on more responsibility". You may be able to turn a perceived negative into a promotion. Don't insult previous management(it might have been his brother-in-law), but let him know you believe you could do better.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    well it was his ex wife managing the place. From what I understand he went crazy today and told everyone to "**** off". The guys pretty crazy so its no suprise.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

I'm hoping that's it.

What you gotta look out for is the guy who inherits it...

Top Bottom