Venture Surplus ad

Another School Shooting??? Are you f'ing kidding me?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gig'emBCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Bryan Texas
    I know this makes me so angry. My wife is a kindergarten teacher and she can't even carry mace or leave her concealed carry in her car on school property. Gun free zones are only gun free to law abiding citizens.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Makes me angry too. Number one it just invigorates the anti's even more. But then again it pisses me off because I wonder when in the world are they going to figure out that Gun Free Zones kill people and invite the bad guys in? But they are all so ignorant, and I doubt they will ever learn. Ugghhhh!!

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Most public schools are failures. Really odd to me how so many people who hate the thought of gov healthcare are just fine with gov education of their children.

I know, when I was in high school I hated public school. My parents couldnt afford to send me to a private school, so I worked after school and paid my way through private school from 10th to 12th grade and graduated from a Christian Academy.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know, when I was in high school I hated public school. My parents couldnt afford to send me to a private school, so I worked after school and paid my way through private school from 10th to 12th grade and graduated from a Christian Academy.

Nice! Wow. If a kid can do it then parents need to step up and send kids to private schools or homeschool.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Hold on there John Wayne. Good on Dusty for such a accomplishment; but Dusty probably wasn't taking on all the responsibilities of adult hood. Rent, light, gas, insurance, etc., etc..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I know this makes me so angry. My wife is a kindergarten teacher and she can't even carry mace or leave her concealed carry in her car on school property. Gun free zones are only gun free to law abiding citizens.

No law I am aware of prevents her from carrying "mace" (pepper spray is better) in school, and as of Sept 1 she certainly can leave her handgun in her car on school property IF she has a CHL.

Not much help in the car, I get that.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Most public schools are failures. Really odd to me how so many people who hate the thought of gov healthcare are just fine with gov education of their children.

serve07.jpg

:laughing:

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston

Props man!

My kids goto private school :)

I did too till 5th grade.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Props man!

My kids goto private school :)

I did too till 5th grade.

I just couldnt stand it anymore. I knew my mom and dad couldnt afford it, and I was already working at 15 so I called my dad from school one day and told him if he will come un-enroll me, I would pay for my school. And that was that.

Now, after a while they did help as much as they could.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sorry i took things off topic. These shootings break my heart but the problem certainly isnt the guns. Its our screwed up death worshipping society and a bunch of over prescribed miserable people interacting and having access to innocent people.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Sorry i took things off topic. These shootings break my heart but the problem certainly isnt the guns. Its our screwed up death worshipping society and a bunch of over prescribed miserable people interacting and having access to innocent people.

I completely agree. Once people learn to stop blaming an inanimate tool for the actions of certain messed up individuals will we finally be able to begin addressing the actual societal and sociological issues at hand.

TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Gun free zone or not, wasn't the "bad guy" a child himself (and I would assume a student there)? So I think another question is...who's gun was it and how did the child get access to it?

Granted, if this kid was going to hurt his target, he would have done with whatever means that was made available to him, knife, gun, bat, whatever. Horrible thing to read about again.

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I hated private school. Public school was a blast to me. That's were all parties and girls were. I probably would have turned into one of these freaks had I stayed in a private school.

Top Bottom